PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] The forever turn

Jobriath Theron Burn
05-11-2017, 08:18 AM
So this is the second time I've come across this guy . . . Every time he makes no move and the timer runs out . . . He isn't kicked nor does it switch to my turn . . . We just sit there with the timer fuse used up and flickering . . . Has anyone else had this issue?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-12-2017, 05:24 PM
It's your connection smartie

Skunkix
05-13-2017, 01:17 AM
Hello Jobriath, i had that issue a few times before, but with different people.

Its really weird if happens always vs the same guy. If you believe he is using some kind of hack, please use the "report" button on the top left of the board. But, be aboslutally sure he is doing some illegal stuff.
I recomend to clear game cache and having a strong connection if same problem continues.

Btw, user discussion are not allowed on the forum ;)

Best of lucks,
Skunkix~

Meo
05-14-2017, 12:36 AM
Yeah. It happens all the time and is unrelated to your connection.

Usually if you want long enough the other person either disconnects or continues their turn (which is annoying). Today I waited 15 minutes and gave up (lost points)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-15-2017, 03:05 PM
Yeah. It happens all the time and is unrelated to your connection.

Usually if you want long enough the other person either disconnects or continues their turn (which is annoying). Today I waited 15 minutes and gave up (lost points)

It is related to the connection, I have this issue before but it only lasted for round 10-30 seconds after the sparks on the rope(time) reaches to the end, but sometimes it says disconnection which I get the victory and I assume the opponent is trying the strategy of what you said eg. making you wait for 15 mins

Meo
05-15-2017, 05:44 PM
The 10-30 seconds is a true disconnect, happens to the best of us. I personally get disconnected a couple times a day.

Forever turn when people exploit the system. It's the same as method used when the fuse runs out, you wait like a minute and sudden your opponent could make their moves again.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
05-16-2017, 11:50 AM
The 10-30 seconds is a true disconnect, happens to the best of us. I personally get disconnected a couple times a day.

Forever turn when people exploit the system. It's the same as method used when the fuse runs out, you wait like a minute and sudden your opponent could make their moves again.

So te forever turn is some sort of mod or app which allows you to have a PERMANENT turn??