PDA

View Full Version : New Type of Attack

Drake Hintz
10-24-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm a daily mutant player who, even though haven't been playing for a long time, has been wondering something.

Mutants have two main types of Attacks: Attack one enemy for High damage OR Attack all enemies for Low-Medium damage, but I have been wondering if there will ever be a Mutant with a DoT attack? (DoT = Damage over time.....like a attack that poisons them)

Boris Pankov
10-25-2013, 03:59 PM
I personally doubt it. Since there is no time table so to speak during a battle, there's only mutant speed so there's no intervals on which the DoT can "tick". Unless you make it every time a mutant will attack which would make fast mutant teams OP. Or you can make it every time the owner of the DoT attack gets a turn for the dmg to tick in which case such mutants will be a primary target.

Overall I just dont think it will meld well with the overall theme of the combat in the game.

Aoi Usagi
10-31-2013, 11:36 AM
damage over time are good but hard to implant on the game, which only do basic calculating. as speed to deter who go first then damage to reduce from current health and type to modifier the damage dealt.it better to have 3rd attack. and make the 3rd attack special, like pick one from two option so the same mutant will not all have the same 3rd attack. the 3rd attack because so special can only be open by lv 50++ players and have the mutant reach lv 40.
and how about to create 3 gene mutant? so we can have many more new mutant, or it apply only on special mutant (event or limited time only)

Noth Mullikin
02-03-2014, 01:54 PM
The combat is very simple and fair. If you start adding extra stuff everyones attacks do it would be too easy to have a broken team.