PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] [IMPORTANT INFORMATION]News from Celsius Online

Le0ben
07-19-2017, 04:25 PM

Hello guys, I'm Le0ben from Celsius Online, the company who has bought Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, and I wanted to tell you more about what's going on with the games as well as tell you a little more about our team too. :)

First, sorry if we've been a little bit too silent about it, from now on we're going to communicate more with you guys, as Mathias, Brennos and I started doing it on the official Facebook pages of both games.

So, what happened exactly? Kobojo was liquidated in April which meant that both Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators would disappear if nobody maintained them. As Celsius Online was interested in both games, we bought them back but bureaucracy can be a lengthy process, so it was final only a few weeks ago and we've started slowly getting access to the content and tools of both games only recently.

In the meantime, since April, as Kobojo was not here to maintain the games anymore, bugs and issues started happening, like the season issue with Primal Legends for instance. The first priority of our team, before reactivating offers, was to make sure we could address the bugs and, for that, we needed to check all of the internal tools and services of the game and make them work again, as well as learning how they work.

In order to do this, we had help from ex-Kobojo members who worked very hard those last weeks with us in order to make everything work and we thank them a lot for that! For instance, we got our hands on the "update service" of Primal Legends yesterday and used it to start a new season and solve the ongoing issue.

So, for the moment, our priority is to get every tool and service needed to run the game under control, so that the games run smoothly again. Once it's done, we'll be able to see about offers and we will focus on new content too.

We're also very interested in the feedback from both communities. You guys love and know the games for a long time now, so we'll listen to your suggestions very carefully. We also know we'll have to reexamine some aspects of the games, such as the ban system as some players have expressed that they may have been unfairly banned, for instance.

That's it for now, I hope I've been able to answer some of your questions about the games and their future, and you'll hear again from us very soon. Thanks for your welcome guys and see you soon. :)

ama
07-20-2017, 06:03 PM
HELLO, KOBOJO BANNED ME FROM OFFICIAL PAGES BECAUSE I PUBLISHED MY VIDEO (LINK OF MY CHANNEL (http://www.youtube.com/c/MASSISVIDEOSGAMING)) AND I HOPE YOU WILL UNBAN ME -_-

AND THEY DON'T LET ME PUBLISH MY VIDEOS HERE IN THE FORUM TOO (I CAN JUST DO IT IN 3 TOPICS)....I HOPE ALL THIS WILL CHANGE :omg:

Alcrys Alcrys
07-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Bonjour, j'avais largement eu le loisir de communiquer sur nos attentes et nos déceptions concernant l'évolution du jeu ces derniers temps, je pense qu'aller lire les posts de suggestions en section française vous donnera une bonne idée de ces attentes (sans qu'elles ne soient jamais prises en compte par l'équipe précédente malheureusement). J'ai par exemple toujours sous la main un fichier avec toutes les innombrables fautes de français trouvées dans les fiches du jeu, que je tiens avec plaisir à votre disposition si cela vous intéresse (il y en a des centaines malheureusement)...

Le0ben
07-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Hello Ama, we'll have to check such things later, yes.

Alcrys, merci pour le conseil, on ira voir. En ce qui concerne les fautes de français, c'est quelque chose auquel nous sommes très sensibles dans nos autres jeux (comme Celsius Heroes par exemple) et Brennos et moi sommes toujours obsédés par le fait de les traquer. ^^ Je ne peux pas te promettre que ce sera une priorité de l'équipe mais si on peut s'en débarrasser, ça sera avec plaisir en tout cas. :)

zBlaze
07-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Le0ben
Thanks for keeping in mind Celsius Online ... about the games ... of kobojo ... I only ask for something, since they have access to some tools in the games, that I would loose in the game of primal legends by a game error ...
Greetings and farewells :$

Lazar
07-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Hello,I need help with "bank" in mutants:genetic gladiators.When I write everything of my card it just not working to add some gold-_-.please help and sorry for my English :D

Mahivats
07-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Hello leoben I m regular participanting in mgg but some time ago I have lost silver leech
Lord in this game. And I never sell that. Please do some.

Kratos
07-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Unfairly banned? you mean those who hacked pvp, exploit abusers, refunders now asking for forgiveness cos they didn't do "Anything" bad?
Leave them to the place they deserve to be to and make the ban system even more aggressive and b4 releasing any new content ban all of those autoclickers evo 2000. some of them plays 30000+ pvp matches each season......

Skorbie
07-21-2017, 11:23 AM
Thanks Le0ben for letting us all know. This is great news and hopefully we'll have an even better game of MGG with less or no glitches. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. This is the best news I've heard all day :)

Skorbie
07-21-2017, 11:27 AM
Unfairly banned? you mean those who hacked pvp, exploit abusers, refunders now asking for forgiveness cos they didn't do "Anything" bad?
Leave them to the place they deserve to be to and make the ban system even more aggressive and b4 releasing any new content ban all of those autoclickers evo 2000. some of them plays 30000+ pvp matches each season......

Totally agree. Cheaters should never get a second chance and if any get found out, ban them. One thing I hope from all of this, that the fan page is closely watched, because there are a lot of scammers on there and not only that, I had a friend who lost his account because he was reported for being a bot. How can a bot communicate on facebook is beyond me.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
07-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Tfw Celsius Online peeps are just Wanderers xDDD

Kratos
07-21-2017, 10:20 PM
Obviously bugfixes comes at 1st place, furthermore i'd really advice before adding anything new to slowly but correctly fix all of the old content, most average, fast mutants are useless so all of the mutants need a complete rebalance, still need to complete the platinum mutants as many really old ones still need their plat version, remove those 20 breedable legendaries as they completely stops you from completing gold and plat normal bingo.

Pls consider fixing the old content, do not make the same mistakes your predecessor did.

Alcrys Alcrys
07-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Hello Ama, we'll have to check such things later, yes.

Alcrys, merci pour le conseil, on ira voir. En ce qui concerne les fautes de français, c'est quelque chose auquel nous sommes très sensibles dans nos autres jeux (comme Celsius Heroes par exemple) et Brennos et moi sommes toujours obsédés par le fait de les traquer. ^^ Je ne peux pas te promettre que ce sera une priorité de l'équipe mais si on peut s'en débarrasser, ça sera avec plaisir en tout cas. :)

Merci pour votre réponse, ça fait plaisir^^

Kratos
07-22-2017, 08:03 AM
Removing the breedable legendaries would make the plat/gold bingo easier(which is bad). I think they should put the already many nonbreedable mutants in the shop.

Should be the opposite, legendaries should be harder to obtain, for example i tried to breed stealthbot and it resulted 10 times in a dezinger before i got a stealthbot which should be more common, that's why i gave up since it would be a crazy waste of gold stars.

Kratos
07-22-2017, 05:33 PM
True but it is one of the few bingos where all the mutants are breedable. Its better to breed than waiting for a non breedable mutant in the shop or even getting one in the mutant slots. Also from a beginners standpoint, I think including breedable legendaries can be quite helpful for them.

You're right that's quite helpfull for newbies yet it only cause troubles once u got those 20 so it should be limited time like every event, monthly breeding event it's the best option to avoid this kind of problems, neither new or old players should be punished by this imo.

Up to the devs anyway, that's just a suggestion.

Neck
07-25-2017, 11:33 AM
Celsius, pls can u fix that "Wheel of effectiveness", because obviously the right one is "Warrior->Zoomorph->Necro->Cosmic->Robot->Mythic->Warrior.

alejandro121
07-27-2017, 12:54 AM
I can help you ask me everything:D

njillkack
07-29-2017, 12:12 PM
Thanks For Info Admin Le0ben
And WelCome To MGG Forum :D

Neroth Plus
07-30-2017, 12:39 PM
Hi Guys,
i'm very happy to know that you choose to take on kobojo's work. thank you very much for keeping mutants alive, is a great game in my opinion.

about your asking, here you are some problems i incurred into:

missing mutant

in pve mode, often the system bugs not uploading exactly the team i chose. the third character i chose often is not loaded in the match, so i have to play 2 vs 3.
is not a problem of selection because if i select less then 3 mutants the match doesn't start (red blinking on the empty slot), it happens with the third mutant i select in order of time, for example if i change the second slot after selecting a full team that precise mutant could be missed in the loading system.
it never happened to me in pvp mode (thanks god) and i don't remember to have ever faced a team of 2 owned by the opponent.
don't need to say how many tickets i lost beacuse of this, beacuse maybe you are exping a mutant and the systems didn'd load it or i'm playing an high level mission that is automatically lost without 1 mutant.

crashing reactor

in the experimental black hole, when the reward is a set of items (like 5 curing packs) the animation sometimes bugs, not stopping when all the reward is displayed: for example, in case of 5 curing packs, when the fifth is out the animation goes on but no other item is given so the reward goes out of the screen while the animation goes on and on indefinetely. the problem is that if i close the reward popup, next reactor reward in any reator mode shows me the same empty and endless anymation and i don't know if the reaction gave me new items or not.
closing the reactor or opening other menus is useless, i need to close and restart the game.
very annoing, happened many time during quests like "use reactor 50 times", so i need to restart the game again and again.

name lenght issue

my client is in italian. i had 1 "sommo signore delle tombe" with original name. i got a second one, silver starred version, that i called "sommo signore delle tombe A" but the system refuses it as a duplicated name, but i asolutely have no other "sommo signore delle tombe A".
i deleted types one by one till the system accepted the name and it happened with this form: "sommo signore delle tom A".

apart from that, like other said before me, there are for sure cheater and autoclickers, because you find players with impossible levels (700 or more) that do thousands of pvp but with low level monsters. i cannot suggest a way to identify them, but i want to highlight tis problem that surely ruins the game.
baned people also got banned for reasons, so i'm not ok to reabilitate all of them: please, reabilitate only player that truly got unfair ban, after request of the player and after being sure of theri fair conduct. NO MASS UNBAN, that would be a tragedy.

last thing i want to say, in those months of inactivity, the automated system gave us very good rewards. while kobojo was active, the mutants in the events were quite always the same, while now there are more new mutants as pvp and pve reward. please, keep going like this.

hope all i wrote could help in some way
thank you very much
Neroth

Neroth Plus
07-30-2017, 12:50 PM
You're right that's quite helpfull for newbies yet it only cause troubles once u got those 20 so it should be limited time like every event, monthly breeding event it's the best option to avoid this kind of problems, neither new or old players should be punished by this imo.

Up to the devs anyway, that's just a suggestion.

i totally agree with you, random mutants are a problem when you are breeding. maybe you want to take to platinum a specific legendary you got and you fail because of unexpected random legendary. it should be limited during special events, maybe with more differents mutants time after time.

Skorbie
07-31-2017, 05:07 AM

Hello guys, I'm Le0ben from Celsius Online, the company who has bought Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, and I wanted to tell you more about what's going on with the games as well as tell you a little more about our team too. :)

First, sorry if we've been a little bit too silent about it, from now on we're going to communicate more with you guys, as Mathias, Brennos and I started doing it on the official Facebook pages of both games.

So, what happened exactly? Kobojo was liquidated in April which meant that both Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators would disappear if nobody maintained them. As Celsius Online was interested in both games, we bought them back but bureaucracy can be a lengthy process, so it was final only a few weeks ago and we've started slowly getting access to the content and tools of both games only recently.

In the meantime, since April, as Kobojo was not here to maintain the games anymore, bugs and issues started happening, like the season issue with Primal Legends for instance. The first priority of our team, before reactivating offers, was to make sure we could address the bugs and, for that, we needed to check all of the internal tools and services of the game and make them work again, as well as learning how they work.

In order to do this, we had help from ex-Kobojo members who worked very hard those last weeks with us in order to make everything work and we thank them a lot for that! For instance, we got our hands on the "update service" of Primal Legends yesterday and used it to start a new season and solve the ongoing issue.

So, for the moment, our priority is to get every tool and service needed to run the game under control, so that the games run smoothly again. Once it's done, we'll be able to see about offers and we will focus on new content too.

We're also very interested in the feedback from both communities. You guys love and know the games for a long time now, so we'll listen to your suggestions very carefully. We also know we'll have to reexamine some aspects of the games, such as the ban system as some players have expressed that they may have been unfairly banned, for instance.

That's it for now, I hope I've been able to answer some of your questions about the games and their future, and you'll hear again from us very soon. Thanks for your welcome guys and see you soon. :)

Hi Le0ben. I'm glad I went to the fan page on facebook as I was concerned that I could not get in the game as many others have. I know that it will be a big task to clean up the game and I hope that ALL players will understand. I'm glad it is being done during the pve, (even though it is on the last day) than the last day of the pvp, but I hope that when the maintenance has been finished, that you could give an extra day for the pve as I noticed a few complaints about it on the fan page. It feels so strange not being able to log on at this time of the day, as I am one who plays the game religiously with a routine. I suggested a long time ago to Kobojo that they should set aside a day to do a good clean up, which never got done, which means glitches were becoming more frequent. I just hope with your team from Celsius Online, that we will have a smoother game to play. I've been playing the game since near the beginning and it's the only game that I play. I know that it will be difficult to please everyone, because you will have the whiners I can guarantee that and the players wanting certain things within the game without working hard for it. Oh before I go, I hope there is a way to detect cheaters who use hacks for the game, as I am sure it wouldn't be helping without keeping it clean and fair. looking forward to see how the game plays after the fixing. Cheers Celsius Online :)

Alcrys Alcrys
08-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Bonjour aux équipes et aux joueurs.

Ok, faisons un bilan à ce stade de la reprise du jeu : vous avez notamment implanté des offres payantes en boutique et introduit un "nouveau" mutant, récupéré dans les cartons de Kobojo, le fameux "King Lulu". Son prix : 4500 or dans sa simple version Or ! Du jamais vu, même du temps des pires offres de votre prédécesseur. Et pour le reste, pas de changement, pas de contenu et des œufs de Pâques même pas enlevés dans les cadeaux du jour par exemple... Les priorités sont donc visibles. J'attendais tellement de vous après vos premières publications encourageantes et vos premières décisions me déçoivent tellement. J'ai désormais bien du mal à vous croire quand vous parlez d'être à l'écoute de votre communauté de joueurs. Ce qui a causé la perte de Kobojo et la défection des joueurs, ce sont notamment ces offres délirantes, aussi bien en argent réel qu'en or, ce qui finalement revient au même puisque l'or est également payant. J'ai la triste impression que vous avez emboîté le pas de Kobojo sans chercher à analyser leurs erreurs, avec pour principale motivation de rentrer un maximum d'argent le plus vite possible. Je ne suis pas contre des offres payantes et j'ai bien conscience que c'est nécessaire pour faire vivre un jeu, mais le contexte ici était très particulier : il fallait remettre en confiance une communauté largement dégoûté par la politique de vos prédécesseurs, tant en termes financiers que de communication. De simples petits changements auraient largement suffi pour commencer, avant de s'atteler à créer du contenu plus concret. Et là, vous commencez bille en tête avec des offres qui vont finir de faire fuir vos joueurs. J'aimerais vraiment que l'avenir me donne tort, mais honnêtement, je trouve cela mal engagé. Bien cordialement.

alejandro121
08-15-2017, 05:20 PM
I am a simple player of mutants but I have idea for the game I want to help it porfa dejema help I have ideas of mutants new I have idea for the game I lr I help I know much of the game not so much but they do not need to pay me I always wanted to help kobojo but Since they were going boy help you to me that I want to be part of the team do not delay in contacting me facebook name if you want to find me ale martinez orellana:RE;)

Skorbie
09-03-2017, 02:49 AM
It's great to see that certain things are being done with the game, but I am concerned that nothing has been done to change the mutant reward in the PVE. Captain Gorn was the mutant reward not so long ago in the PVE and it would be great if it could be changed to something different that we either haven't seen in a long time or something new.