PDA

View Full Version : Question About Jack O'Lantern

Boris Pankov
10-25-2013, 06:17 PM
So, there's nothing about the new mutant on the wiki yet. He is advertised as "stronger than silver mutants" and his stats support that claim. But...that makes me wonder. Is he upgradeable? Because if his standard form is stronger than silver mutants and you can take him up to gold he'd be an absolute beast.

Nacho Musso
10-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Nope, i already have one and is not possible to get elite version of it, anyway as far as i know he has the only no type all enemies attack in the game, sor is worth it

Boris Pankov
10-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the info. Which brings me to another question. Can he be replicated at all by using him in the combination? As in Jack + zombie does it have a chance to yield a second jack? I am asking all this because I am on the edge of buying one but I want to know what I am going to get :)

David Tue Jensen
10-26-2013, 01:04 PM
over all very great questions :) he looks but I also would like to know if he is worth the price?

Hans Marcel
10-26-2013, 03:52 PM
well AoE Attack with Normal Atribute ..... i think that will answer the Question

Aron Diavane
10-27-2013, 03:40 PM
any idea how long this mutant will stay on the shop?

Boris Pankov
10-27-2013, 06:15 PM
My guess would be a while after Helloween but at least until the 31st for certain.

Karr1981
10-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi Guys,

Jack is indeed stronger than a Silver, he behaves similar to Zodiacs in that he cannot be bred and does not have Elite versions, his strength makes up of this though.

He has a Neutral AOE attack which makes him very useful in the arena in my humble opinion.

This is a special mutant and it will not return as a PVP or PVE event, so dont miss out, grab Jack O'Lantern now and add him to your team.

Buy Jack O'Lantern (http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?kref=cm&campaign_id=104112575)

Aron Diavane
10-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi Guys,

Jack is indeed stronger than a Silver, he behaves similar to Zodiacs in that he cannot be bred and does not have Elite versions, his strength makes up of this though.

He has a Neutral AOE attack which makes him very useful in the arena in my humble opinion.

This is a special mutant and it will not return as a PVP or PVE event, so dont miss out, grab Jack O'Lantern now and add him to your team.

Buy Jack O'Lantern (http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?kref=cm&campaign_id=104112575)

can you tell us just how long jack o lantern will remain in the store? i'm trying to earn some more gold at the moment to buy this mutant

Matt Hagan
10-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Makes you wonder if they will have a mutant for Thanksgiving( Beast attribute, think turkey) and one for Christmas(Galactic or Mythic attribute). On a side note I did buy Jack and he is so far great. Quick and powerful and given that that's a combo that isn't seen is great. Plus his neutral aoe attack is great as well.

Achilleas Philippides
10-30-2013, 11:31 PM
I am doing analytics on all mutants of the game.
I know that Nacho and Karr have to do a little margeting and i understand them.

As for me I will give you the full analysis of Jack O'Lantern.
His stats are similar to pvp mutant Crypt Wraith as if it had a Zodiac version (if it had one- with the only difference that its aoe is neutral based).
Probably the reason Jack was made it was to be collectible during hallowen.

In other words:
Silver mutants stand at 30% multiplier stats from normal
Zodiac mutants stand at 50% multiplier stats from normal (that is where Jack is at)
Gold mutants stand at 75% multiplier stats from normal
Gold Legendary/pvp mutants stand at 90% (75%*1.1) multiplier stats from normal

My suggestion for you:
1) Buy Jack if you want to have him as collectible, but know all and any gold mutant will be stronger from him.
2) Save your gold for something else and make a Gold CRYPT WRAITH instead. It is exactly the same but with a 90% booster instead of a 50%.