PDA

View Full Version : Invaded by cheaters !!!

Teo Filip
10-27-2013, 06:02 PM
this PvP season its the worst .... now "all" the ppl donwloaded the hack tool and its 1 Hit kill , so you just need to put some fast mutants and you can kill anyone because it dont care how much dmg you did its 1 Hit kill .. so PvP its ruined now .
- i expected more from this game .. but its seams its like the same as the other's cheating games on FB ... the admins dont care , thay canot be banned (seem like) so i just ask now 1 question - why do you do the PvP event ??

- i am the kind of guy who lose interes of any game who got hacked ... soo another game fell prey to hackers :frog: ..too bad ...

Muhammad Usman Safdar
10-30-2013, 11:50 PM
this PvP season its the worst .... now "all" the ppl donwloaded the hack tool and its 1 Hit kill , so you just need to put some fast mutants and you can kill anyone because it dont care how much dmg you did its 1 Hit kill .. so PvP its ruined now .
- i expected more from this game .. but its seams its like the same as the other's cheating games on FB ... the admins dont care , thay canot be banned (seem like) so i just ask now 1 question - why do you do the PvP event ??

- i am the kind of guy who lose interes of any game who got hacked ... soo another game fell prey to hackers :frog: ..too bad ...

That is the reality bud every game on internet is the same u got to deal with it and yes it get frustrating and eventually we all give up. Same happened with me level 10 guy with freaking level 30 mutants lol. But then its just a game some people take it too seriously.

Liam Nielson
10-31-2013, 01:58 AM
I do PVP to get the rewards. So far I have still been able to get to the gold medal. Even if I can't it's still nice getting the money, reactor token, and new mutant.