PDA

View Full Version : Reactor Tokens - What are you kidding me

Mark Sundarker
02-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi.
I am playing MGG for 3 months and I mentioned some "WTF"-Probs for example the MUTANT REACTOR!

I was collecting the GOTHIC-Mutants and I got almost complete the collection.

Now one of the "WTF"-probs: after collecting the prelast mutant (hellboy is still missing), I spend 8 or 9 REACTOR TOKENS
(won in PVE/PVP and the Mutant Slots) and din't get it. What the hell is this system all about? I am still happy that I didn't spend any real money.

The next "WTF"-prob is the support-team. I wrote about bugs, slow connections and missing gold supplies (its about 500 gold)
NO ONE answers. What the hell is this support-team about?

I am surely not the only one with probs and bugs.

Hope the KOBOJO Team will recognise this threat.
THX for reading

Izzy Madian
02-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Same here. I spent over 7 reactors on the GOTHIC collection but still i didn't get the hellboy mutant. all i'm getting is the same mutants i already has in my collection.
Do it 1 time mutant with a 1 time spin so next spin with a different mutant would be easier " we're getting a reactor coin once or twice in month "
do something please ?

Wolf Al Harez
02-06-2014, 10:22 PM
why r u complain about the reactor they did not say (u will got them all in 5 tries)
for the bugs every online game have bugs so give them a chance:smile-new:

Zeleni Driscoll
02-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Same problem here... just spent my 5th reactor token trying to get Hellboy but instead i got the Martian one, and the result is always the same... :grey: getting pretty pissed here... :angry emoticon:

Madalena Sangreal
03-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Claro que fico com raiva quando sai mutant repetido também, mas compreendo que, nesse caso, é questão de sorte.... ainda assim, penso que um mutante sorteado, deveria ficar tipo travado e não sair novamente... mas minha principal reclamação é o fato de distribuirem muito pouco token... eu concluí duas coleções, e já perdi algumas, porque não são distribuidos tokens suficientes para colhermos todas as coleções... se isso é privilégio de quem compra gold, já reclamei em outro post, que tentei comprar golds em vários momentos, inclusive nas promoções em que se comprava gold e ganhava token, mas meu cartão é simplesmente recusado... então fico sempre, sempre, sempre no prejuízo nesse jogo... sinceramente, nem sei porque ainda não desisti dele... estou tentando ter paciência e jogar dia após dia, o que, aliás justifica ainda mais minha reclamação.... porque jogo todos os dias e não ganho tokens suficientes para completar as coleções... muitos que não jogam todos os dias, conseguem comprar gold e se enchem de tokens e aí, completam suas coleções de mutants muito mais fortes, e nos arrasam no pvp, completam mais rapidamente o pve ganhando estrela de ouro, e nós vamos ficando cada vez mais pra trás no jogo... seria vital para a kobojo, se não quiser perder muitos jogadores, que corrigisse esse sistema e o deixasse mais justo e igualitário... claro que compreendo que a empresa precisa ganhar dinheiro e vender seus items, mas até nesse ponto, há falhas e controvérsias, pois eu teria feito ao menos uma compra por mês se meu cartão não fosse sistematicamente recusado... enfim, é isso... eu ainda espero pacientemente o momento em que o jogo conseguira se equilibrar em oportunidades e justiça para todos os jogadores, e aí, eu tentar me reerguer e qualificar melhor meus mutants para alcançar competitividade....abraços e espero ter contribuido com minha opinião.

Izzy Madian
03-03-2014, 08:13 PM
I feel sick of what's going on,
Spent over 10 tokens to complete the Gothic collection but instead i keep getting the same mutants.
Do something about it ... :s

Are you guys even checking the forum ?!

Chili Kunim Plant
03-04-2014, 03:13 AM
I'm sorry about this matter everyone, the MGG team is looking forward to fix these bugs as soon as they got time, I admit that the support was really slow actually sometimes but they will answer it as soon as they got time anyway about the reactor, i feel bad for those who get the same mutants, anyway its all about luck then, some get same mutants, some don't... Hope this helps

-Chilikunimplant

Jay Garcia Jr.
03-04-2014, 04:43 AM
I'm sorry about this matter everyone, the MGG team is looking forward to fix these bugs as soon as they got time, I admit that the support was really slow actually sometimes but they will answer it as soon as they got time anyway about the reactor, i feel bad for those who get the same mutants, anyway its all about luck then, some get same mutants, some don't... Hope this helps

-Chilikunimplant

there should be a trade option for mutants that you get from reactor or events .. like 2 mutants can be traded for 1 reactor token or 10 jackpot tokens .. or maybe 10-50 gold

Izzy Madian
03-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Are we going to get our tokens back when you fix this ?

Mathieu Poteaux
03-04-2014, 04:09 PM

That won't happen .. i even doubt they'll do something retroactive for this .. maybe they'll lower the chance to have doubles in the future (it's a big maybe), but they'll leave already obtains multiples copies of the same mutant.

Chili Kunim Plant
03-05-2014, 02:21 AM

Hi Izzy,

There's actually nothing needed to be fixed, it's all about luck. :)

Mathieu Poteaux
03-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi Izzy,

There's actually nothing needed to be fixed, it's all about luck. :)

Actually it's not very honest to say it's just about luck, since tokens are very hard to get, and "forced" as a reward ... jackpot tokens are the same you'll tell me, except that you always win something in jackpot, but if you win multiple times the same mutant (even worse if it's not a gold one) it's just totally useless ...
If beside that you compare the differencies between jackpot and reactor token difficulties to earn, it's really REALLY is a wonderful anger-generator toward reactor when you get 3-4-5 and more of the same mutant ... you can't buy a reactor token for cheap (but jackpot tokens have had multiple cheap offers), except when you spend a quite insane amount of real money to buy gold .. really different to build 20 jackpot token for 2€ and buying 1 reactor token for 20 € (knowing it doesn't guarantee you'll have a unique reactor mutant)

Izzy Madian
03-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Do you think that i wasn't lucky for over 9 tries ?
I've wasted a 3 or 4 months tokens for the same mutants just copies.
With every spin i get a copy i just get mad, and yes " it's a game " but come on, help us out.

Mathieu Poteaux
03-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Do you think that i wasn't lucky for over 9 tries ?
I've wasted a 3 or 4 months tokens for the same mutants just copies.
With every spin i get a copy i just get mad, and yes " it's a game " but come on, help us out.

believe me, some people have a lot more wasted tokens ... *cries*

oh i just got my sixth reactor enforcer ... 14 wasted tokens, and they are not my only doubles .. *cries more*

Enzo Palacio Morales
03-06-2014, 11:03 PM
if you want to catch the attention of the kobojo team you have to write "i cant buy 10000 gold" and then you write the problem you have, at least they will read your post

Izzy Madian
03-08-2014, 08:25 PM
I actually bought some gold to upgrade my breeding center / spin for more tokens, but as many tokens as i get it doesn't work.
It has nothing to do with luck, maybe a little bit but hey at least make it easy to get.
I'm trying to get the martian & alien for like 3 months now, i got none.

Make it easy for us to get!!!

Jerry Foster
03-15-2014, 03:28 AM

-Chilikunimplant

You can't be serious...all about luck? some get same mutant some don't. That doesn't sound like luck to me, it sounds like you have it set up to feed same mutants and fewer chances of getting other mutants. LUCK MY ASS!!! I got 5 freaking Captain pissazz in a row and here you are telling people about some damn luck. If you quit thinking about speed lining your pockets and start putting the players first, you'd be making more money in the long run instaed of having players quit because of the bullshit. Since July I have been playing and since then I haven't seen any improvements except for the artistry. AND that slot machine.....GODDAMMIT!!! Why the fuck did you have to go and fuck the game up with something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with mutants?!? Oh...It's your cash cow but, you didn't give a fuck about the veteran players working hard to get where we are. Nooooo...new people come into the game and guess what? They can pass y'all asses by hitting the jackpot and getting so powerful that we can't possibly beat even if we had a fucking bazooka to shoot at them. Please...just stop with the excuses and KISS MY FUCKING ASS, kobojo.:mad-new: If only I could reach through the internet, I'd strangle you bastards til you're almost dead, wake you up, and do it again and again. NOW...I believe I feel a little better now that I got that off my chest.

Charles Joseph Rhoades
03-16-2014, 04:29 AM
What in the sam Heck is the matter with some of you people? You act as though you have never played a damn game before! There are a TON of games that have games of chance in them and yeah sometimes you get the same thing, others times not. It called "Luck" for a freaking reason! In fact most of the top rated games on FB have these types of games, so it isn't like this is some new never before seen idea! I understand that yeah it really bites when you get dupes and such but thats the luck of the draw! I just started playing and I am WELL able to "catch up to the top players" and such. As for the Gothic theme, I used 8 tokens and got all of the regular mutants plus the bonus. I got dupes of the Alien and Medusa. I guess I am just used to these sort of mini-games, because a LOT of games on FB, MMO's, MMORPG's and such have them. Who knows next time you might get something cool right of the bat! I wish you all luck regardless! :)

Diogo Gomes
03-17-2014, 12:20 AM
What in the sam Heck is the matter with some of you people? You act as though you have never played a damn game before! There are a TON of games that have games of chance in them and yeah sometimes you get the same thing, others times not. It called "Luck" for a freaking reason! In fact most of the top rated games on FB have these types of games, so it isn't like this is some new never before seen idea! I understand that yeah it really bites when you get dupes and such but thats the luck of the draw! I just started playing and I am WELL able to "catch up to the top players" and such. As for the Gothic theme, I used 8 tokens and got all of the regular mutants plus the bonus. I got dupes of the Alien and Medusa. I guess I am just used to these sort of mini-games, because a LOT of games on FB, MMO's, MMORPG's and such have them. Who knows next time you might get something cool right of the bat! I wish you all luck regardless! :)

The problem is the chances of getting something good/non-repetitive are much more reduced.. I'm going to give you my example with jackpot and reactor tokens ok?

Jackpot - Previous PVE Event , I got 10 jackpot tokens and I spent them .. I won - 40 gold , 1 +300% 7days , 1 cosmo kong + 5x10000 coins + 2 experience jar.

Jackpot - Current PVE Event , I got 10 jackpot tokens and I spent them .. I won - 10x10000 coins , 3 experience drinks , x2 +5000 coins ...

Reactor - I get a new mutant

(Now) Reactor - I get a repetitive (cheap for sale) mutant ..

.... so it has changed a "little bit" no? Not only about luck..

'Matthijs Lanting
03-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Seems to be 100% luck to me sometimes you get some good stuff sometimes you don't.

With the gothic collection I only got 2 double before I got them all (2x Martian and 2x Medusa)
Now with the Super heroes I got a lot more double (2x Captain 3x Collossus 3x Leech 4x Enforcer before I got the last one I needed.
with the Japan collection I've gotten 2 doubles so far but I'm no to worried about that yet.
No matter how you look at it the odds of getting that one mutant you still need are always smaller then getting one of the other 4 you don't. I don't mind getting doubles with tokens in all honesty since I got those for free to begin with, however I do think that when using gold the odds of getting a mutant you do not already own should be quite a bit higher.

It's the same with jackpot tokens, before I got pure garbage from my jackpot tokens now this week I spend the gold I had + the event tokens on it and got 3 or 4 reactor tokens (more then I've gotten before), quite a few xp pots, gold star, 3x Sirena (unfortunatly since i wanted those other 2), triple xp for 7 days and a whole lot of boosts. It's all just completely random there's a lot of different things to win but it's impossible to predict what you'll get.

yusuf
03-19-2014, 05:15 PM
i have wasted atleast my 12 reactor in gothic to get the five mutants.. only alien is left.. why d hell he is nt coming in d slot.. dis is really shit.. plzz help me out administrators.. plzzz..

thanks.

Randy Eilers
03-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Guess i don't feel so bad. gave up on gothic since my tries went Martian x 4 rakshasa x2 alien x1 Decided to save up 3 so I don't have to worry about duplicate.

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 09:04 PM
why r u complain about the reactor they did not say (u will got them all in 5 tries)
for the bugs every online game have bugs so give them a chance:smile-new:

oh quit the drama, he has a right to complain about these issues, you on the other hand are those type of people who are commonly referred to as COMMENT TROLLS. geez always gotta say stuff to piss another person off more. Dont get me wrong, im a do gooder, I like to stick up for people from morons like you. Maybe next time you are in a pissed off mood, remember this moment when theres an antagonist in your personal space telling you to calm down....Realistically that does not work in any heated situation...only in the movies....LOL

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Guess i don't feel so bad. gave up on gothic since my tries went Martian x 4 rakshasa x2 alien x1 Decided to save up 3 so I don't have to worry about duplicate.

one of my friends are having that same issue with the super hero reactor, I on the otherhand will see when the next reactor token i get. I just need Medusa to get the Gargantus...

Marko Tanasic
03-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Yay i just got another stupid robot, for the 3rd time. People ! Japanese reactor costs 3 tokens to spin ! Do you know how much is that and how much time it takes me to collect 3 tokens? and i get another robot? Just wow.

Jonathan Morley
03-30-2014, 03:31 PM
I got lucky with the Steampunk's. Got all five and only one double. Also got no doubles in Japan - didn't complete set though lol.
Gothic is proving to be a bugger, but given my luck with the previous. I can't complain.

Surya Suresh
03-31-2014, 01:45 PM
I Spent 8 reactor....I got 3 times Baron Lundi , 3 times Alien , 2 Rakshasa, at last i got that Big Shit But What About the Lost reactor token Can they give it Back let's see.............

Liam Nielson
04-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm currently sitting on 10 reactor tokens earned from the events. I don't even want to spend them because of this issue.

Jacson Hayes
04-01-2014, 06:17 PM
i feel all of you in regards to the reactor problem since i went through just as many spins as the next person but you cant get mad at the team since it is a gamble and if you do get the same one at least they gave you the chance to sell it for a high price, but it would be nice if we could sell 2 or more for a reactor token or some gold...

Craig Allen
04-04-2014, 09:45 PM

Again its been said....there was no guarantee that each token would get you a different mutant! I spent 1O tokens and got 2+ each of mutants before I finished

Paulo Roberto
04-09-2014, 05:46 PM
I already spent 17 tokens in the collection superheroes, and didnt got Colossus, are u kidding with me kobojo?

3- Enforcer (8 tokens)
2- Leech Lord (5 tokens)
2- Captain Peace (4 tokens)
2 - Techno Taoist (4 tokens)
0- Colossus (Empty haha)

Darren Reece
04-10-2014, 12:38 PM

bet we dont it just sounds like they dont give a toss

Xristos Tantoulas
04-11-2014, 11:25 PM
i am trying to complete the gothic collection....i got four of them at once without any copy before 3-4 months.....since then i am trying to get the fucking baron lundi....it is the second mutant in the row and it is not even a bronze star mutant....it is a fucking common mutant.....i must have spent more than 15 tokens and most of the times it reaches until the 2 mutants but i always get the other one....i had my last try beforw 5 minutes and as you can guess i lost it....the gothic collection will dissapear in less than 12 hours and i didn't get the last mutant i wanted to complete the collection for the gold one....fucking retards solve this stupid problem....it is not only about luck...fix it so every 2-3 tokens we can get a new mutant....then we can all complete the collections....

Wolf Al Harez
04-18-2014, 10:02 PM
oh quit the drama, he has a right to complain about these issues, you on the other hand are those type of people who are commonly referred to as COMMENT TROLLS. geez always gotta say stuff to piss another person off more. Dont get me wrong, im a do gooder, I like to stick up for people from morons like you. Maybe next time you are in a pissed off mood, remember this moment when theres an antagonist in your personal space telling you to calm down....Realistically that does not work in any heated situation...only in the movies....LOL

morons?? i only said the truth but it always like this in online games ppl complains for nothing

Kerim Kova?
04-23-2014, 08:19 PM
It took me only 8 tokens to complete the GIRL reactor
I called it a win :single_eye:

Sephyrotas Andrius
05-01-2014, 10:00 PM
3 time in a row i got nordic knightmare :D thats sucks... japan is expensive ... and i got 3 in row ....

fastxcrust
05-02-2014, 05:28 AM
i'm just finished super heroes collection
and i'm just only get doubled batman and i'm very happy now because only waste 2 token reactor :)

Kieran Walsh
05-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Same problem here... just spent my 5th reactor token trying to get Hellboy but instead i got the Martian one, and the result is always the same... :grey: getting pretty pissed here... :angry emoticon:
The reactor is a roulette, it's completely plausible to get the same mutant a bunch of times in a row, or never get one mutant at all. That was why I gave up on the steampunk reactor a while back. You can either keep going, move on to a different reactor, or just stop using the reactor....