PDA

View Full Version : this is unbearable

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
02-04-2014, 08:46 PM
i began to hate this game and i will stop to play it if this continued to happend i spent 14 reactor tokens in the gothic collection fucking 9 martian ,3 baron lundi and 2 rakshasa all of them are weak and useless stop repeating monsters until now i don't have any gold mutants thats unfair

Wolf Al Harez
02-06-2014, 01:51 PM
i began to hate this game and i will stop to play it if this continued to happend i spent 14 reactor tokens in the gothic collection 9 martian ,3 baron lundi and 2 rakshasa all of them are weak and useless stop repeating monsters until now i don't have any gold mutants thats unfair

if u want a gold mutant try the japen reactor

Riina Kallioinen
02-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Agreed. Go for the Japan one. It costs 3 tokens, but it'll give you best results. I know it's a pain to save, and you won't be able to gather the others unless you use gold or Kobo changes how they dish out reactor tokens, buuuuuuut.......

Bo Kerr
02-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I agree they really need to fix it so you can't get more than 2 of the same mutant before completing the full set. As of now the mutant reactor (atleast the gothic one) is a scam that ends up causing people to spend like 5 times the amount of gold as buying the most expensive gold mutant from the store.

Izzy Whisper
02-17-2014, 08:58 AM
This is so daym annoying. I spent like 10 tokens in my main account n like 8 in my secondary account. I got 5baron lundi's, 4 rkshasa's n the rest is crap still , help please don't repeat the mutants !!!

Wolf Al Harez
02-17-2014, 03:16 PM
This is so daym annoying. I spent like 10 tokens in my main account n like 8 in my secondary account. I got 5baron lundi's, 4 rkshasa's n the rest is crap still , help please don't repeat the mutants !!!

i also spent 10 and got 8 martian and 2 medusa haha but i still happy

Andres Julian
02-17-2014, 10:28 PM
pues no eres el unico a cualquiera le jode esperar con ancias una desgraciada ficha de token y mas si quieres la coleccion japonesa que son tres fichas osea 1 tirada casi por mes para que te salga un puto mutante repetido ya veo muchos retirandosen del juego si esto sigue asi...

Andrew Johnson
02-19-2014, 01:15 AM
ya i have the same problem, i have sent three emails to kobojo and they still havent responded to me. i guess my money doesnt matter to them because i refuse to spend anymore on this shitty game

Wolf Al Harez
02-19-2014, 10:59 PM
ya i have the same problem, i have sent three emails to kobojo and they still havent responded to me. i guess my money doesnt matter to them because i refuse to spend anymore on this shitty game

thats not a bug so dont complain about it

Keith Francis Fabillon
03-07-2014, 07:27 AM
if u want a gold mutant try the japen reactor

SIR please FIX , DOUBLE MUTANT IN REACTOR
I SPEND 30reactor and , 5kgold but its always same mutant appear fix sir please
please sir!,,

[medusa][Martial] AGAIN AND AGAIN!
PLEASE FIX

Strahinja Maricic
03-08-2014, 11:43 PM
i spent 19th tokens for 7 martians 1 baron 5 rakasha and 6 medusas and on 20th i got gargantus with alien
so not fair

Jordan Triomphe
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I do not think it would be fun for the players to see everyone with the same mutants, is not it?
It requires some difficulty in a game, or it quickly becomes boring.

Keep in mind, that is a chance to have some amazing mutant such as Gargoyle, Marvelous...

Bye.