PDA

View Full Version : Fix this Annoying problem please!

Jon Noble
10-29-2013, 04:35 AM
It really should be enough of an assurance that I can advance when I know my team can win, but that's not the case!

The game has a chance of crashing, taking all the tickets the fight was going to cost as well as any tag team aid you selected and if you are fighting in an event, you also lose progress and have to start over in advancing.

This is absolutely annoying and the game crashes all the time costing me much.

In fact, I've even spent gold that has become obsolete as a result from this and that is UNACCEPTABLE!

Please do fix this absolute buzz kill so that when the game crashes before a battle is completed nothing is lost, thanks in advance!

Jerry Foster
10-30-2013, 05:58 AM
I second that...And I also add that as of today, I've had 3 out of 4 Med Labs malfunction. There were the ones I waited 48 hours to receive 40 Big Med Packs each for a total of 120 Big Med Packs. When I checked my inventory, there was none other than the 53 that I was down to when I collected them. I spent 577,000x3 for those Med Packs and got nothing. Over a damn glitch in the server. I also lost a gold star today breeding a for a gold Enforcer which came out as a Stealth Bot and I spent extra gold to switch it to Enforcer. WTF?!? The Enforcer came out as normal. I wasted a gold star, 50 gold to speed up the breeding and then 30 gold to speed up the incubation...THAT"S 80 GOLD!!! And all I got was a normal weak ass Enforcer? Y'all need to fix this shit.

Adrian Mark Barner
10-30-2013, 01:07 PM
yeah that's a fucking thing in which the player will instantly lose, they intentionally do it for you not to win, what I hate is that when I'm playing an event that bug will pop out and the I will go back from the start

John Goudreau
10-30-2013, 01:14 PM
I agree - there should be something in place that in the event of a "game error" that neither the tag team partner is used nor the position lost. I realize that people could close their browser and claim a game error, but i am sure that Kobojo has logs that will show if there in fact was a "psylab power failure" or not.

Faugn Xoosef
10-30-2013, 03:18 PM
All the Devs need to do is to make it that the game continues battle when disconnected/ refreshed, i hope they will look into this and do something

Muhammad Usman Safdar
10-30-2013, 05:30 PM
i know its not related to the thing discussed up in here but any one has these issues

1: when u got against a team either in the world tournament or the Halloween one. When i attacks the opposing team gets two attacks and even some time there in a row for each team member, when i just attacked with one.

2: Like on the daily tasks when u accelerate one item to finish the task it does not shows that u have done it.

3: does any one else have a mutant missing now and then.

I know all the things that need to be done on a regularly basis so do not point the obvious.

Jakub Topolski
10-30-2013, 05:31 PM
and if u would just clear your cache/cookies instead of blaming...

Muhammad Usman Safdar
10-30-2013, 11:41 PM
even a kid knows what u said 2 do i was just asking if any one else have the same problem Mr intelligent one.

Earl Lagas
10-31-2013, 02:04 AM
The only thing that griefs me so much is when doing a PVE tourney. I was currently fighting my last enemy mutant with an hp not greater than 1k, on rank 60, then suddenly having a Psylab problem, an "Attack Code 1" I think... If my Evo Center was higher than 15, I wouldn't be grieving so much. I wasted tons of Campaign Passes and I have to restart on 51... DAMMIT!

Linoy Alexander
10-31-2013, 07:18 AM
i am in level 70 ...... i dont ahve goliath some problem with my account what shld i doo ... but my friend in level 40 and all people in levels less than mee has goliath ,.:confusion: :confusion:

Aoi Usagi
10-31-2013, 11:07 AM
dear linoy alexander : goliath are gift for adding 10 "NEW" player and have them "ALL" advance to lv 5 or higher. the normal way is asking your friend to play it till lv 5 and have them leave if they do not like the game. or the easy way is create new account between 10 to 1, depend on how many willing "new players" friend to play this game till lv 5 or higher.
my problem :
1. have the same problem being disconnect while battle, especially on event. it really really annoy when it happen at lv 50+. the stamina wasted are to heavy to replace.
2. some times my friend are missing from my list, it will appears again after i "add 1 full page" of new friend, and that is 50. from i heard that this game will lag if we have to many friends so this might hinder me on long run.
3. sometime daily challenge do not update or restart as if i not doing the task yet.
4. the breeding problem rarely occurs but it really piss off when it happen, especially with silver or gold one.

thank you for dev to hear and if possible fix the problem.

how about auto battle? i think it useful when leveling lower lv gladiators

William Sarwom
10-31-2013, 03:55 PM
4 games in a row where the first three successive moves from the AI opponents have been critical. I was about to the fisrt one I was about to finish PVE level 80! I call bullshit.

Bryner Melendez
10-31-2013, 04:30 PM
I know how you feel since it also happened to me a lot of times HOWEVER..

The game developers designed the game to take the campaign pass and tag at the start of battle to deter people who don't finish the fight (close the browser) when they see that they will not win the fight.. because if the campaign pass will not be taken until the end of the fight, the player can just NOT finish the fight.. and that will be a problem.

As for the server error here are bits of advice:
1. clear your cache (some browsers tend to work slowly when cache is full)
2. make sure you have a fast internet
3. set your computer to work at best performance (right click my computer > properties > advance system settings > performance settings > adjust for best performance)

FOR THE DEVELOPERS here are some suggestions:
1. give advance warnings if a scheduled maintenance will take place.. an update will cause the player to lose the fight midway
2. improve your hardware so it can handle large volume of players

That's all.. ^_^ feel free to visit our forum page: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?234-Team-Mutant-Avengers&p=852#post852

Muhammad Usman Safdar
10-31-2013, 06:53 PM
dam 70 and no goliath i am half ur level even i have it, i got some really awsome friends that do accepts requests if i send then. Maybe u can ask ur friend they can help u open it up....?

Akkachai Mmr Creater G
10-31-2013, 07:25 PM
why i get 2 Grim Reapress by Mutant Reactor ?

Kerim Kova?
10-31-2013, 10:55 PM
I had to do just one more fight on the colloseum to the checkpoint(it was 30 fight).First I spent some Gold to bring my best tag team partner in the match but then,some stupid glitch popped out of nowhere so I had to restart it just to find out that I'm back at 21 fight,lost my tag team partner and had to do it all over again

Jack Tinker
11-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Muhammad Usman Safdar:

in response to your first point, the reason why the opponent has multiple turns before you is because the speed of the opposing mutants is much greater than yours, for instance is the opponent had a alien (speed: 11.11) and you a pit lord (speed 3.33), the alien would get 3 shots before you got one because his speed the 3 times higher than yours. hope that answers that for ya :)

Second point, its only worth accelerating for the daily if you use the 3 minute med pack contract, spend 1 gold to accelerate, pocket an extra 4 when you complete them all :)

Thrid, not had that issue as of yet so can help ya there :/

Jay Vee
11-02-2013, 10:55 AM
see that thats the problem.. why can;t i attack other in pvp because of the crash..???

can you fix this problem please..

where is the robot there? i can't play because some of me team members are missing..

Shawn BM
11-02-2013, 03:07 PM
My suggestion is that in between lvl 80-100 > When someone looses(crashes,Mutant doesnt appear and other stuffs)..it should fall back 1 level instead of getting at checkpoint.It can atleast help when game crashes ..but it can only help high lvl players.However,it is just a suggestion . :)

Wolf Al Harez
11-02-2013, 05:20 PM
this glitch happen to me many times on pve and pvp i lost many ticket and points

Shawn BM
11-03-2013, 11:44 AM
This glitch has happened to me when i was at 89....just love those feelings.

Muhammad Usman Safdar
11-04-2013, 06:52 PM
welll there is an explanation that make sense and thank u bud for the reply as i am new to game so wasnt sure why people get so many turns when i only get one, yes i do the same 1 gold acceleration and well i can answer the last one my comp had a huge up-date via microsoft hence games messed up (my bad i did not realized ) :shame::shame:

Klif Geralf Corilla
11-05-2013, 02:06 PM
ME TOO Shawn BM

Evan Klocinski
11-05-2013, 04:14 PM
While this glitch is certainly not occurring on purpose, there are a few things you can do to prevent it.
1. only play the game with just its browser window open. other tabs/windows chew up bandwidth and slow down the games connection.
2. use a faster internet connection. as stated above, more bandwidth decreases the chance of a "Power Fluctuation".
3. close other applications or programs that are slowing down your computer.

and above all, try to see the silver lining: The PvE events are a great way to level up your weaker mutants so when you get set back at stage 89, think of it as an opportunity to train up one of your lower mutants and make them stronger which increases the speed at which you earn credits and helps to give you another option when facing a tough opponent as more of your mutants are up to snuff and usable in tough fights.

Shawn BM
11-06-2013, 02:31 PM
While this glitch is certainly not occurring on purpose, there are a few things you can do to prevent it.
1. only play the game with just its browser window open. other tabs/windows chew up bandwidth and slow down the games connection.
2. use a faster internet connection. as stated above, more bandwidth decreases the chance of a "Power Fluctuation".
3. close other applications or programs that are slowing down your computer.

and above all, try to see the silver lining: The PvE events are a great way to level up your weaker mutants so when you get set back at stage 89, think of it as an opportunity to train up one of your lower mutants and make them stronger which increases the speed at which you earn credits and helps to give you another option when facing a tough opponent as more of your mutants are up to snuff and usable in tough fights.

U are right about that pve is great way to lvl up ur weaker mutants to the lvl that u want and i always do that like i fought again after dc at 89 but it is kinda annoying when u lost ur connection in mid of fight .all ur efforts and passes are gone.

Wayne C Halverson
11-13-2013, 04:14 PM
There is no way to avoid these flash crashes. It's NOT on our end and refreshing and having things in perfect working order will not stop the glitch.

Patrick Choo Teck Chin
11-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure but I think the game has a bug in breeding mutants. My 2 breeds 1 Bronze(martian marauder) and 1 bronze (Pit Lord-which is recently) didn't have the Star. I confirmed that I checked my inventory and it wasn't there that I'd used it for breeding before that. Please fix this. Thanks!

Scorpher Almagisth
11-15-2013, 12:04 AM
campaign got error is nothing.....but event and tournament error is very very very bad ................event error will drop your level , tournament error will let u lose the point . i got the error many times already

Sailik Sen
11-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Hey friends what about the spinning slot what happened to it ???
ne1 know nethng ???? did it boarded the ship nd flew alone ??? :-P

Anthony Gazonnaud
11-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Boujour, j'ai un problème, j'ai perdu tout mes amis pour les combos je c'est comment faire pour les récupérés. Si vous avez une solution a se problème merci bien d'avance.

Madalena Sangreal
11-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Olá. Sou do brasil e estou começando a desanimar com o jogo.. os pvps ficaram completamente injustos... jogo diariamente, e nos dois últimos, o 11 e o 12 meu desempenho caio de 2% ou 3% para abaixo de 10%, sendo que joguei e fiz de tudo para evoluir no jogo... hoje, eu disputo contra inimigos irreais de tão irregulares e distantes do meu nível, e inacreditavelmente, perco para indivíduos abaixo do meu nível. Quando ganho ganho apenas 10 pontos, mas quando perco, perco 20, 25 pontos... estou quase desistindo do jogo... na sessão 11 ainda consegui ganhar o mutant e perdi a estrela de prata. Se nessa sessão eu perder o mutant, eu deleto o jogo e paro de jogar... por favor, revejam os pvps, e observem o quão injusto ele está se tornando. Isso só está deixando o jogo revoltante.
atenciosamente.

Arcamia
08-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Me too! This is pathetic! So annoying I'm losing money! I don't want to play until this is sorted out. It's not just me is everyone??

I was able to play for days without this problem... And all of a sudden for a few days it's dropping the connection almost every game I play and I'm losing points and real money! It's not my phone, it's not my connection it's great and very stable! Help or I cannot play and I am willing to pay cash ongoing.....

Brandon Charles
08-21-2016, 11:53 PM
Please report your issues to the support team. You can use the link in my signature below.