PDA

View Full Version : PVP Broken

Jhonatan Soto
02-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Look at this and tell me wtf is wrong with this:

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/7135/416y.png

Really? this pvp is totally broken i always go for the mutant but since the changes of pvp i stop cause i never go up past the second tier. and now i cannot past from 1 tier? WTF!!

Alex Tetris
02-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Got this as well.

Jhonatan Soto
02-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Still got the same bullshit. Facing team of Pure Gold prob lvl 25 versus me lvl 18 with one silver and bunch of bronze. Iam done with this stupid pvp bullshit now i cannot even get the stupid reactor token, ill be stuck with level 1. Truly this game got potential but with bullshit like this its over for me.

Davis Liao
02-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Still got the same bullshit. Facing team of Pure Gold prob lvl 25 versus me lvl 18 with one silver and bunch of bronze. Iam done with this stupid pvp bullshit now i cannot even get the stupid reactor token, ill be stuck with level 1. Truly this game got potential but with bullshit like this its over for me.

I agree, there is no winning if your team isn't lvl 30 maxed.

Wolf Al Harez
02-06-2014, 01:56 PM
the pvp is totally broken we got matched up vs ppl with higher rank and thats not fair i guess kobojo needs to fix this

Diogo Gomes
02-08-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree with this star system is very broken..

I just entered a battle where the bar went to silver but when I entered, Gold Enforcer , Silver Leech lord (both from the Super hero collections, which have more damage than the normal star versions) and a Bronze Enforcer..

Also, the Cancernia and Captain Peace should be taken down from the PVP because they are super overpowered and they have no star.. which is very bad!

Wolf Al Harez
02-08-2014, 01:15 PM

I just entered a battle where the bar went to silver but when I entered, Gold Enforcer , Silver Leech lord (both from the Super hero collections, which have more damage than the normal star versions) and a Bronze Enforcer..

Also, the Cancernia and Captain Peace should be taken down from the PVP because they are super overpowered and they have no star.. which is very bad!

the star system show average star rating if somebody use 1 gold 1 silver 1 bronze or 2 gold and 1 starless (captain peace)then it will show silver star rating the problem here is not the star rating
the problem is the match up system it does not match up players by rank

Ronald Richard
02-08-2014, 05:54 PM

Really? I got a man of steel, an alternate gold version of gold enforcer, and it's damage is lower than the normal gold enforcer. And as far as i see, the reactor mutant are weaker than the original version of the mutant.

Diogo Gomes
02-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Really? I got a man of steel, an alternate gold version of gold enforcer, and it's damage is lower than the normal gold enforcer. And as far as i see, the reactor mutant are weaker than the original version of the mutant.

A weak example, my gothic Marcian Marauder has more 20 damage and less 75 health than my normal marcian marauder..

and the rest is the same..

Ronald Richard
02-09-2014, 05:42 AM
A weak example, my gothic Marcian Marauder has more 20 damage and less 75 health than my normal marcian marauder..

and the rest is the same..

Well, i guess that the new reactor set stats has been adjusted. The first 3 set, the girlpower, steampunk, and superhero, all of it's mutant stats, except the final bonus mutant, is lower than the original one. I haven't checked the new set (gothic and japan) yet. But it seems that kobojo decide to make it a bit stronger then.

Wolf Al Harez
02-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Well, i guess that the new reactor set stats has been adjusted. The first 3 set, the girlpower, steampunk, and superhero, all of it's mutant stats, except the final bonus mutant, is lower than the original one. I haven't checked the new set (gothic and japan) yet. But it seems that kobojo decide to make it a bit stronger then.

no its the same all normal reactor mutant have higher attack and lower hp then their normal farm while bronze,silver,gold reactor mutant have higher hp and lower attack im sure 100% of this