PDA

View Full Version : A new 12 mil. credits legendary mutant - gold offer?

Kovas Adrian
02-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Kobojo,
I really liked the last legendary mutant offer (Buck Maurice - Gold for 12 million) so I wondered if you'll add a new one and if you do I would like to make a suggestion. I wonder if you can do the same with a Gold Cosmo Kong. I really want to have one and I would appreciate if you'll add it to the shop. And I don't necessarily say to add it right now but in a month or so it would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Ronald Richard
02-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Kobojo,
I really liked the last legendary mutant offer (Buck Maurice - Gold for 12 million) so I wondered if you'll add a new one and if you do I would like to make a suggestion. I wonder if you can do the same with a Gold Cosmo Kong. I really want to have one and I would appreciate if you'll add it to the shop. And I don't necessarily say to add it right now but in a month or so it would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Well, kobojo has made such offer 2 times as i recall. First is gold arachno, and the second is gold buck maurice. And the time span between the first and second offer............. is more than 4 months. So, don't expect to get another offer soon. Maybe after 4-5 months, they would issue another offer. Hope it would be faster though.

Kovas Adrian
02-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Well of course, I just hope they add the Cosmo kong. It actually doesn't matter when but I just hope it doesn't take me by surprise, like when I'm out of credits. It would be grateful if Kobojo would reply to this thread. I wouldn't mind if they don't do it because it was just a suggestion but it would be awesome if they do.

Riina Kallioinen
02-06-2014, 07:51 PM
It'd be really great if they'd do that kinda offers again. But this time let the offer stay at least a week instead of just couple of days.
I was caught completely off-guard last time, had just bought upgrade to level reactor, so i was fresh out of coins :(