PDA

View Full Version : Gold in PVE event

GaryGusep
08-12-2017, 10:56 PM
So Celsius just released a new mutant (something which we dont need right now, but is nice to see since the game was abandoned).

I see a lot of people not happy about it on Facebook because of the terrible price for a bad mutant. Personally for a heroic mutant with 3400-something health, I think its good.

Anyways, the problem is that no can afford it and no one will buy gold for it since I believe that the shop payment system is broken.

I know that there is already gold in the PvP tournament but because of the hackers, i think getting gold there is unattainable.

My suggestion is that you put a gold reward in the pve event (maybe atmost 250), to make gameplay easier.

I know some people have gold farms, but for normal players, no one can buy anything from the shop.

I know that most likely the Celsius staff will not see this or care for it but please take this into consideration.

Thanks.

Skorbie
08-30-2017, 09:29 AM
So Celsius just released a new mutant (something which we dont need right now, but is nice to see since the game was abandoned).

I see a lot of people not happy about it on Facebook because of the terrible price for a bad mutant. Personally for a heroic mutant with 3400-something health, I think its good.

Anyways, the problem is that no can afford it and no one will buy gold for it since I believe that the shop payment system is broken.

I know that there is already gold in the PvP tournament but because of the hackers, i think getting gold there is unattainable.

My suggestion is that you put a gold reward in the pve event (maybe atmost 250), to make gameplay easier.

I know some people have gold farms, but for normal players, no one can buy anything from the shop.

I know that most likely the Celsius staff will not see this or care for it but please take this into consideration.

Thanks.

This is a great idea.Take out the Platinum Star and replace it with at most 250 gold.I believe if they put gold as a reward, they should change the matches.Too often the pve up to stage 60, is mostly Spirit Wind, Ceres, Project X27, Startrooper and Alien. There are so many mutants that are not being used in the pve and this has been going on for a long time. The way I see it, (from a marketing point of view) if players can see, more so the more newer characters in the game, they will most likely want to have them as part of the collection. The pve matches really don't change much at all each fortnight and it gets a bit boring after a while. There also needs to be a balance between fast and slow mutants instead of placing the faster ones in each match all the time. We also need to see other zones, instead of the usual, Galatic, Necro, Cyber and Mythic as it's about time we got Zoomorph and Saber zones. One more thing I can think of that is annoying and the latest pve shows it, with the lack of knowledge, by the producers, knowing who is and or has been the mutant reward. They should have like a diary with the dates of each mutant released in the pve.

Skorbie
08-30-2017, 10:45 PM
I really don't know why the spammers continue with their time wasting :D

Skorbie
08-31-2017, 03:00 AM
I really don't know why the spammers continue with their time wasting :D

What a sad and boring life you spammers must have. I mean seriously, what are you trying to accomplish? You may as well quit. No point in using the time to copy and paste for threads. Want to say something? Join in or are you too afraid? :D

Skorbie
08-31-2017, 04:52 AM
And back to the top again. Spammers be gone :D

Kratos
08-31-2017, 08:56 PM
And back to the top again. Spammers be gone :D

Actually they earn some money by spamming their ads on websites and they do it using a bot, so they both don't waste their time and have also some earnings :)

Skorbie
09-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Actually they earn some money by spamming their ads on websites and they do it using a bot, so they both don't waste their time and have also some earnings :)

How do you they earn money? As far as I can gather, no one is clicking on the spam.

GaryGusep
09-01-2017, 01:06 AM
I don't think they make any money, the only way they make money is probably bringing more traffic to the website.

Skorbie
09-02-2017, 02:02 AM
I don't think they make any money, the only way they make money is probably bringing more traffic to the website.

Wowzers. 35 pages later I found this post. I agree Gary, that would be the only way they would be making money. I believe it's a deliberate attack as it is certainly coming across to me that way.

Skorbie
09-02-2017, 02:49 AM
Oh I forgot. I don't believe these spammers are using bots. The two main culprits are just losers with no life. Just your typical trolls in my beliefs.