PDA

View Full Version : Tag team System should change

Khalid Dilahk
02-05-2014, 10:41 PM
hello everyone !
I really love this game ,i play everyday ,getting new rewards and crossbreed mutants ..but in another side i really hate tag system and sorry about this word ,i don't like it , i have many powerfull mutants but i cant make them my tag ,because they aren't the last one incubating and maxed ,seriously kobojo should makes another solution to choose tag team ,for example for not to change it every time by request from others players ; to be able to change it one time every week for example ....or any another solution ....finally good games to all ,and good job kobojo its a great game :)

MASSI
06-13-2014, 10:08 PM
hello everyone !
I really love this game ,i play everyday ,getting new rewards and crossbreed mutants ..but in another side i really hate tag system and sorry about this word ,i don't like it , i have many powerfull mutants but i cant make them my tag ,because they aren't the last one incubating and maxed ,seriously kobojo should makes another solution to choose tag team ,for example for not to change it every time by request from others players ; to be able to change it one time every week for example ....or any another solution ....finally good games to all ,and good job kobojo its a great game :)

i agree :eek-new:

Shabab Haider Siddique
04-28-2015, 02:03 PM
we really need this feature - i propose that we get a button on the mutant profile page to set this mutant as tag.