PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] This seriously needs to change!!!

Skorbie
08-22-2017, 06:59 AM
I've said it before and so have a few others about the equality when it comes to the PVP. Yesterday I only managed to get to the top 6% and I spent over 10 million in credits yesterday to find at least players whose sum of levels were close to mine. As you can see my sum of levels is 186 and I was wasting my credits finding a lot of sum of levels over 300 mostly, of which there is no way I could win against those numbers, but I came across two that I took a screenshot that has happened before in my years of playing, of which the largest sum of levels I have come across, (shown below) which this particular player works out to be at level 2020. There is no balance to the PVP which needs to be fixed. I'm pretty sure also, that I have mentioned how players in the PVP can continually attack, even if you have not Revenged them. Now these players are taking advantage of the lower sum of levels psy-captains, of which in my honest opinion is not fair, this also needs to be changed. Now you tell me, with the images I've provided, if the PVP is balanced or not?

GaryGusep
08-22-2017, 01:54 PM
The Celsius guys don't even listen to the community. They don't even have freakin support page working.

I stopped trying to get to the top 3% because of this issue. I think if you are trying to get to the top, you should start when the event starts.

Not many people do the tournament on the first day from what I have seen.

Skorbie
08-23-2017, 02:19 AM
The Celsius guys don't even listen to the community. They don't even have freakin support page working.

I stopped trying to get to the top 3% because of this issue. I think if you are trying to get to the top, you should start when the event starts.

Not many people do the tournament on the first day from what I have seen.

I don't try to get to the top 1% as I mainly try for the mutant reward and I always start when the new event begins. There are a few reasons why most of the time I can not reach the top 3%, one as I have already stated that the PVP is not balanced. Higher sum of level players can continually attack and get the big points. Sometimes I can choose the right combination of mutants to get the high points, but they are few and far between and sometimes when I think I chose right, I only get like 10 points. I've been playing for three years and still can not understand the exact way to get the high points after winning a PVP match and yet I see a lot who do attack and win who 9 times out of 10 get the big points. I think I can understand why some people choose not to do the tournament when it starts, but I could be wrong.
I guess we will have to wait and see if and when Celsius Online gives us a support page and they do need to listen to the players. Thanks for your response ;)