PDA

View Full Version : Celsius Online don't listen to the community

GaryGusep
08-22-2017, 02:25 PM
When the game was took over by Celsius guys you guys promised that you listen and communicate with the community more.

However, I haven't seen that at all.

You guys have not been posting on the official page since august 10th.
That is more than a week ago!

No one from Celsius has been talking to anyone on Facebook or on this forum.

You guys have been doing things that no one asked like:
1) making a new mutant no one will buy because it is too expensive
2) giving a 60% discount even though people wanted a 90% discount and that 60% is low for discount standards

Now that you guys run the game now, you have to fix or do the things people are begging for like:

1) fixing the PvP tournament system
2) Ban all the hackers
3) Give proper discounts
4) Get the support page working
5) Fix the breeding system, we are wasting a bunch of stars!

I get doing those tasks are not easy but you guys have to stick to your promises!

I know that not many people will see this here because it get moved by all the spamming, but please spread this around.
We need to get the attention of these guys so they can do something about this game!

Sorry for the long rant, this has just been bugging me for a while.

Le0ben
08-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Hello GaryGusep, first I'm sorry you feel this way. We did promise we would communicate more and things are slowly but surely picking up as you should see in the coming weeks. About the price of the mutant and the discount, we're going to gradually adjust things as we see the players' feedback.

As you said, there's a lot of work to do and we didn't have time to answer until now but this is going to change.

About the list of issues you gave, could you PM me with the specifics of each element of the list? Thanks! :)

GaryGusep
08-24-2017, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the response!
I will certainly pm you the details.

Kratos
08-29-2017, 05:31 PM
Back after a month of holiday and what i saw is really left me with no words, ppl literally spammed to death Kobojo's mistakes and ANYTHING u did till now is even worst.

- Discounts...... ok now easy step, the routine discount was 80%, and it was like this since months, don't u think that after that frustrating leftover ppl
MAY have expected something better as an excuse? No... you came out with a mere 60%

- Mutants prices...... mmmh 4500 gold for a gold star mutant? how do you expect freebies to find all of those gold for a weak mutant?

I know u have lots of things to work on but.... if you have time to release new stuff this mean u just don't want to do that properly, now i don't want to be the devil advocate but don't u find many that many things u should do are..... pretty obvious?

Yet gotta thank you for reviving the game so...... just pls try to be fair with your players.

GaryGusep
08-29-2017, 05:47 PM
I sent the details to Leo and he responded.

I guess this response would also be a response for your post:

Hello GaryGusep, thanks a lot for your previous PM, a lot of info here which will help us go in the right direction. I had to skim through it for the moment but I'll make sure the team has all of its content, as we are gathering info from experienced and vocal members of the community.

Just one quick thing about the discounts: we can't make them as high as Kobojo as they did it because the company was going to disappear and they were trying to gain as much money as possible before that to try and save it, which makes sense.

However, we are here to stay and as such we have to find a balance between attractive discounts for the players and discounts that allow us to keep the game going.

Again, thanks a lot for your feedback and if you know other players who could send useful feedback, please send them my way! :)

Skorbie
08-30-2017, 04:56 AM
If the game is to be saved, there has to be a few changes made. I'm about stage 64 I think in the pve and I was shaking my head about stages 40 and on.

Kratos
08-31-2017, 08:53 PM
I sent the details to Leo and he responded.

I guess this response would also be a response for your post:

Thx for posting this gary.

Thx Leo to point that out, yet this doesn't solve the Evo problem, credit prices is simply too high, gold is both too high for a free player and too low for a veteran exploiter with loads of furnaces.

the amount of players in pvp is too low while the amount of players with a relevant high evo is too high, causing balance problems and a crazy amount of troubles to many mid evo players, with high discounts people could keep that limit under control while now, with that decision you will just increase the gap even more.

Just another note, u pointed out that Kobojo was trying to save the game by lowering discounts and increasing the prices of strong mutants, then don't u think you should've also lowered the prices of mutants in the shop instead of increasing it?

I see a lot of (say whatever u want we'll do it our way) on your response honestly.

Skorbie
09-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Hello GaryGusep, first I'm sorry you feel this way. We did promise we would communicate more and things are slowly but surely picking up as you should see in the coming weeks. About the price of the mutant and the discount, we're going to gradually adjust things as we see the players' feedback.

As you said, there's a lot of work to do and we didn't have time to answer until now but this is going to change.

About the list of issues you gave, could you PM me with the specifics of each element of the list? Thanks! :)

I have asked and yet still nothing has been done to change the mutant reward in the PVE. Captain Gorn was the mutant reward about two months ago.Why hasn't it been changed? What I do find funny is, that no one is backing me on this. too many are worried about the prices of certain newer mutants, but don't care about other yet important things in the game.