PDA

View Full Version : Hi , I could use a little help here? :)

Diogo Gomes
02-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi there, I'm trying to get 5 gold by getting the achievment "Recycler" (Sell 20 mutants) , but after selling 7 mutants (12->19!) I couldn't sell the last one.. didn't matter who I chose , the game keeps crashing and it's getting a bit annoying..

Any one of the Mutants Team could give me a hand?

Zeke Flores
02-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Hi there, I'm trying to get 5 gold by getting the achievment "Recycler" (Sell 20 mutants) , but after selling 7 mutants (12->19!) I couldn't sell the last one.. didn't matter who I chose , the game keeps crashing and it's getting a bit annoying..

Any one of the Mutants Team could give me a hand?

Hi there, I'm facing the same problem also. Hopefully the developers notice this thread and the bug. I have 3 techno taoists and 3 nordic ngihtmares, and i cant sell them because of the "Recycler" achievment bug. Hopefully they could fix this soon. I'm wasting a lot of compound space, and I need credits for my evolution center.

Diogo Gomes
02-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Hi there, I'm facing the same problem also. Hopefully the developers notice this thread and the bug. I have 3 techno taoists and 3 nordic ngihtmares, and i cant sell them because of the "Recycler" achievment bug. Hopefully they could fix this soon. I'm wasting a lot of compound space, and I need credits for my evolution center.

Like wise, and since I already have the bronze versions for now I don't need the normal ^.^

Raven Mundy
02-08-2014, 05:53 PM
I also have this same problem ..... sigh