PDA

View Full Version : Cross breeding needs some fix

Juan Aether Blzqz
10-30-2013, 07:11 PM
Im a bit tired of cross-breeding with no profit at all. I tried to get the undead dragon more than 10 times and nothing came out. Is quite boring, even more when u use a "big" mutant, the cross breeding time goes to a day and a half, and all you get is a cyborg (i.example). I dont think it has much sense at all and is annoying.

Muhammad Usman Safdar
10-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Im a bit tired of cross-breeding with no profit at all. I tried to get the undead dragon more than 10 times and nothing came out. Is quite boring, even more when u use a "big" mutant, the cross breeding time goes to a day and a half, and all you get is a cyborg (i.example). I dont think it has much sense at all and is annoying.

well its a matter of luck what u get some people r lucky some like me and you have to wait a long time. But where is the fun if u always get what u want?

Juan Aether Blzqz
10-31-2013, 12:20 AM
And where is fun if you never get what you want?

Liam Nielson
10-31-2013, 02:02 AM
They started trending that way with the new mutants having specific parents. For the old ones it's just luck. So far I've wasted 3 silver medals trying to get a Silver Terror Doll but instead getting duplicates of mutants I already have.

Juan Garcia
10-31-2013, 05:08 AM
is there ever going to be a way to trade mutants with other players

Fadli Rianda
10-31-2013, 05:54 AM
is there ever going to be a way to trade mutants with other players

i hope so but it makes people start to hack other player account.