PDA

View Full Version : 4 Versions of Mekali

Nonokyo Mutants
10-31-2013, 12:54 AM
Hi all members

I had updated the mutopedia of my site and I added the las mutant Mekali, I invite you to discover the 4 versions. I want specially congratulate the staff because I think it's one of the better mutant about the design, specially the gold version

http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/mutopedia/mekali/

Jervis Tetch
11-16-2013, 04:25 AM
I have never wanted to aspire to get a gold, I mean sure once I have played for awhile I will need them, But I have not wanted a gold mutant more thne a Mekali. What is a good way to get her with correct parents, because I have a bronze, sliver and gold star that I would love to waste getting her gilded

Aarick Boris Luthor
11-16-2013, 10:13 AM
I have never wanted to aspire to get a gold, I mean sure once I have played for awhile I will need them, But I have not wanted a gold mutant more thne a Mekali. What is a good way to get her with correct parents, because I have a bronze, sliver and gold star that I would love to waste getting her gilded

Breedable mutants like Mekali are best chance is using a single gene mutant of their first gene ~for Luck~ or the second gene. Next try using the double gene of their first gene~for luck~ or second gene. finally you can use a mutant with the exact same first and second gene. These will all say correct parents if you get lucky and breed them.

I am 0 for 5 for Silver Thor, and 1 for 1 for Silver Behemoth.. So it is just luck.