PDA

View Full Version : My tipps for improving the game

Jasmin Huber Memi?
10-31-2013, 01:06 PM
1. In game auction house,where all players can sell buy mutants for gold or coins, where 10-20% goes to kobojo.

2. Items for mutants, something like a sword that does +50% more dmg to some gene, or a ring that improves hp

3. Let some mutants combine by them self,like they fell in love, like nordic + demon (male + female) = some new mutant thats not breedable.

4. New gene, HISTORICAL GENE,UNDERWATER GENE,FUTURE GENE,CARTOON GENE,MOVIE GENE....

5. New attacks on lv 25 and 30.

That are some of my ideas,i hope u guys and u devs like them.

Bryner Melendez
10-31-2013, 01:18 PM
1. In game auction house,where all players can sell buy mutants for gold or coins, where 10-20% goes to kobojo.

2. Items for mutants, something like a sword that does +50% more dmg to some gene, or a ring that improves hp

3. Let some mutants combine by them self,like they fell in love, like nordic + demon (male + female) = some new mutant thats not breedable.

4. New gene, HISTORICAL GENE,UNDERWATER GENE,FUTURE GENE,CARTOON GENE,MOVIE GENE....

5. New attacks on lv 25 and 30.

That are some of my ideas,i hope u guys and u devs like them.

IDEA 1: Auction house to basically trade mutants will be problematic. Why? Hackers who can manage to hack you can send your mutants to them (does it will promote hackers). Also, there have been several reports of cheaters lately, an auction house can be a good target for those.

IDEA 2:I like this idea.. It's just like the relics from the game "Miscrits" We will be able to personalize mutants based on our needs.

IDEA 3: Good idea.. Do we already have the "Correct Parents" system.

IDEA 4: Definitely NOT! This will complicate things more.. And it will be very difficult to code and create programs if you put additional genes.. this is not pokemon.

IDEA 5: I agree to this idea! Though it will give those high level players too big of an advantage.

Kertész Alpár
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM
A training center for mutants would be good... puting two mutants to train till your offline... would be usefull, of course for cost of silver.
the other thing that i was thinking it would be a Boss that you have to defeat whitin a time limit whit you and your friends... that gives fame xp and silver reward, a City invader or Roof top attacker... or something like that... boss event or something that drops gold silver or bronz stars depending on the players luck or whit a ranking System (A,B,C,D,E,S) and of course the S rank would give the gold star...
Tought i share this ideas whit you all.

Michael Barnes
11-05-2013, 04:09 PM
adding tokens to the mag keys would b awesome