PDA

View Full Version : Which Silver Mutant???

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
11-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Hi all.

i need a suggestion about a new silver mutant i want to breed.
Which mutant u think is good enough to make it silver???

James Wash
11-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi all.

i need a suggestion about a new silver mutant i want to breed.
Which mutant u think is good enough to make it silver???

I would consider either the enforcer or reptoid. The enforcer is good for attack, less so for defense because (usually) the players enforcer goes before the nonplayers enforcer. So, if you have both a reptoid and enforcer, you kill the non-player enforcer of someone your level before it can attack.

The enforcer is probably the most common opponent, so having a good one for attacking is a bonus. I have one and still use it all the time even though I have 5 golds.

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
11-01-2013, 09:08 PM
i was also thinking about the enforcer.
easy to breed and strong enough, but then i thought about the "hero" gold version (reactor), and i decided to wait it (hoping it is the next after my "batman").
btw i'm worry about reptoid cause i's a rare mutant... i'll surely going to have a beetle bot...
what do u think about medusa or techno thaoist?

James Wash
11-14-2013, 09:03 AM
i was also thinking about the enforcer.
easy to breed and strong enough, but then i thought about the "hero" gold version (reactor), and i decided to wait it (hoping it is the next after my "batman").
btw i'm worry about reptoid cause i's a rare mutant... i'll surely going to have a beetle bot...
what do u think about medusa or techno thaoist?

I've got a gold reptoid and I really like it. It's fast enough to get a shot off before it's killed and it seems to attract more than it's fair share of wasted tag attack overkillIs. I like the medusa because it's fairly fast and if one of it's teammates with similar speed has either of the medusas genes, the two of them can kill most opponents