PDA

View Full Version : We Need More Rooftop / More Compound Upgrade Immadiatelly

Hendi Wijayanto
11-01-2013, 12:03 PM
We all know, there are so many kind of mutant now, and it will be more new Mutant added to the game soon (new pvp season coming, new event, Correct parent mutant, Shop offer such as legendary & zodiak), But When u (dev team) realize that we (player) need more rooftop / Compound Upgrade (new level better than Mega Compound, and its must be able to hold more than 4 mutant, maybe 6 will be great).

Im type of player that like to Collect mutant, i like to collect mutant as possible as i can. But i realize that someday i will Lack of space. now i have full Rooftop with compound on it and i just have a little space more to put Mutant on it. Please Consider this idea as soon as u can, coz its impossible to "Sell" mutant that we dont want to sell. and regarding to Evolution center upgrade cost, we will be need better "Credit Maker System". With those New level Compound upgrade idea, i hope we can hold more credit on it. especially on Necro, Cyber and Saber Compound. 9000 Credit capacity is too small for High level Psy Captain.

Cameron TwoFifty
12-07-2013, 11:56 AM
So many new mutants are coming to life... If we want to have elite versions of most of them, we need more rooftop space. I'm only starting to get silver mutants, bue there only remains 5 rooftop places to put compounds on them, and I don't even have all the reactor mutants...

Markus Walter
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I also think the space on the rooftop needs a little upgrade for later ^^ Cameron TwoFifty and Hendi Wijayanto said the best reasons already. For Master Splitter and Behemoth alone you will sacrifice 2 whole compounds and if I give the Mutopedia a look there are much more mutants than rooftop places. Also 1 and a half Compound are needed for 1 base or double base gene Mutant to make sure you can evolve every won mutant. I won 6 Mutants up until now...the seventh is in the making in this PvP so that would make 7 more compounds lost(I speak hypothetical of course). Sure, you mustn't have all versions at the same time but maybe some want to have that. Especially if now the reactors change, many would love to keep their Outfitted Mutants to show off a little. Last reason is the poor credit production of the compounds.

Maybe someone should change the credit system to: Rares, Won Mutants and Starred Mutants create more credits than the normal ones depending on chance to get it, level(as it is now) and the rank of the star it has. Still we would need new Rooftop Space to build compounds for them or else many, many more Psycaptains will cry over having to sell one so cool mutant just to make place for another cool one that might get sold in the close future. v.v

How about the idea of an additional Rooftop like the one already existing you can buy for lets say 1000 gold or so? Would benefit you as well as it would benefit us Kobojo ;) Think that would solve all troubles one might have for a very, very long time.

Boris Pankov
12-07-2013, 02:29 PM
I absolutely support the idea and I hope it becoems a priority for the dev eteam

One thing that they need to keep in mind is game optimization though. If you have all rooftops and over a certain number of friends The game's load times are pretty bad and there's a good amount of lag. Adding more rooftops as they are now may woren the problem. Why not add "floors" for the rooftops so to speak? Should be easy enough,. no? Only one floor visible at a time so lag isnt much of an issue and a good mechanic for expanding mutant spaces now and in the future. Oh and btw add a little "collect all credits" button please. That would be incredibly convenient.

Shawn BM
12-07-2013, 02:36 PM
I absolutely support the idea and I hope it becoems a priority for the dev eteam

One thing that they need to keep in mind is game optimization though. If you have all rooftops and over a certain number of friends The game's load times are pretty bad and there's a good amount of lag. Adding more rooftops as they are now may woren the problem. Why not add "floors" for the rooftops so to speak? Should be easy enough,. no? Only one floor visible at a time so lag isnt much of an issue and a good mechanic for expanding mutant spaces now and in the future. Oh and btw add a little "collect all credits" button please. That would be incredibly convenient.

The floor idea is very nice and also a nice alternative for lag problem. I Hope they will do it soon. :)

Abdiel Peralta
12-07-2013, 08:22 PM
agree we need more space, but no more lag.

Maioru Ovidiu
12-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Good idea supporting it! +1

Wolf Al Harez
12-08-2013, 02:23 AM
i agree with the idea to i hope the admin read it