PDA

View Full Version : IDEA - Features that need to be added to the game soon

Hendi Wijayanto
11-01-2013, 02:28 PM
As far as i play this game, i think this game need some feature:

1. More Rooftop / Compound Upgrade
i was explain it to this thread http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?263-We-Need-More-Rooftop-More-Compound-Upgrade-Immadiatelly

2. Cancel Button on Breeding Center and Incubation center
i was experience this case: I will Breeding Bronze Valkyrie and Bronze Grim Reapress but i forget to put Silver star on it. U will feel terrible if this happen to u, coz the breeding time is so wasting time to get regular random mutant. so because this terrible experience, i think about the Idea, Why Cancel button feature still not added to the game

3. Item loot / item drop system
I have idea to make this game more fun. what about add drop item chance on defeating mutant, so when we success kill 1 mutant, it has chance to drop item such as Campaign Ticket, Mutosterone, or Credits.

4. Allow us to decided what & when the Mutant's Tube Incubate
after we finished breeding progress, please make the Mutant's tube keep on storage first before we decided to incubate. so we can collect mutant tube on those storage and deciding what mutant will incubated next. with this features, we can keep Breeding mutant without waiting Incubation progress

5. More Achievement
Please add more achievement, it would be nice

6. Breeding estimated Time Display
when we will doing breeding progress, we need to know estimated time to breed, so we can manage breeding time much orderly.

7. More Storyline
Sometimes, player need to enjoy the storyline on the game, but i still didnt see it on this game. sorry to say, but this game storyline is terrible, we cant enjoy the story. we need more clear plot to this game :D

Bryner Melendez
11-01-2013, 03:04 PM
IDEA 1: Very nice Idea! my rooftop is getting crowded! :)

IDEA 2: I agree to this.. it's alright if the munosterone is wasted as long as we don't waste the time for breeding.

IDEA 3: I love this..

IDEA 4: I see your point in this but I think the devs have already put a feature (Upgrade incubator) to make sure we have incubation slot. They need people to buy gold (for upgrades) so they will have salary.

IDEA 5: We all want more achievements! :)

IDEA 6: Very cool and useful idea! The timer should react whenever we choose a mutant or put a star on it! HIGH SUPPORT!

IDEA 7: All high level players need this..

Leo X Leo
11-01-2013, 04:59 PM
I strongly agree with the No.6 , now I completed all the storyline now I just can to log in and have to play 50 fights in pvp to gain GM, wait for pve events to clear it in 1 days and level up mutants and breed breed breed .... kinda boring

Hendi Wijayanto
11-01-2013, 06:46 PM
lets hope the dev team Consider this Idea :D

Daniel Williams
11-01-2013, 07:25 PM
that pretty kool dude good idea!!!!

Pedro Pateiro
11-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I like very much the IDEA 1!!!! Maybe instead of adding more roof space they could add a different area\zone, instead of the rooftoops. That would really add some variety to the game. Like you could buy with 50 million silver a Garden Area or a Vulcanic Area or an Aquatic Area with new desings and colors!! Then things would go pretty much the same with rooftoops.. you need to buy expansions and build compounds for your mutants :D

Ai Arch Ichal
11-02-2013, 02:43 AM
HOW ABOUT HELPING FRIENDS??? WHEN WE VISIT FRIENDS ROOFTOP WE CAN HELP TO DECREASE HIS BREEDING, DECREASE INCUBATE TIME, OR WE CAN HELP FOR GETTING CREDITS.

Hendi Wijayanto
11-02-2013, 06:51 AM
@Ai Arch Ichal : How about u Learn how to comunicated on forum First. Too much capslock dude -_-'

Shawn BM
11-02-2013, 03:23 PM
IDEA 1 : Very nice idea .I was also wondering about this idea :P .
IDEA 2 : This idea is really needed in this game .
IDEA 3 : Nice idea. :)
IDEA 4 : well,its ok even if they dont add this idea but yeah,it can be helpful.
IDEA 5 : Agreed.
IDEA 6 : Nice idea.
IDEA 7 : Agreed.
Overall all of the ideas are nice .Good job

It would be better if they can MORE QUESTS to the game.Quests like 'Get this mutant' are kinda boring and there are lots of quests that can be added.