PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Another Broken Mutant?

Ivan Cubacubz
09-05-2017, 01:33 PM
I mean yeah, the news just dropped but what the heck is this? Never been in the 3 years of my life being a Psy-Captain have I found out that Exclusive Mutants have Elite Versions. So this just means that this is the first time this has happened. And I'm talking about Scarlett, girl already has high stats and now she has a Gold Version. I can just imagine the horror that's gonna befall on the PvP. Expect the next PvP Seasons to be infested with Gold Scarletts. I mean, yeah, thanks for putting her for 2k gold only (I'm gonna buy her of course) but...just wow. Another broken mutant y'all, and I thought that there will be no more OP mutants after Kolossus. Well, let's see what happens with this, might roll with it but others will find her extremely ridiculous and unfair.

GaryGusep
09-05-2017, 01:55 PM
I believe goliath has an elite version. I checked Scarlett in the mutopedia and I only found 1 version. I can't really see what the mutant looks like in the shop for some odd reason. What are the stats of it?

Ivan Cubacubz
09-05-2017, 02:15 PM
I believe goliath has an elite version. I checked Scarlett in the mutopedia and I only found 1 version. I can't really see what the mutant looks like in the shop for some odd reason. What are the stats of it?

I believe Goliath was more of a skin change. But Gold Scarlett's stats are: Apocalyptical, Juggernaut, Fast.
Just add some Health orbs and a special Speed Orb and you got an insta-killer right there.

GaryGusep
09-05-2017, 02:45 PM
hmm.. I see.

It would be nice to know what the stats of her is.

I am pretty sure there is no gold version. I think it is an accident. Plus you could get Scarlett for free by just inviting players.

Ivan Cubacubz
09-05-2017, 03:53 PM
hmm.. I see.

It would be nice to know what the stats of her is.

I am pretty sure there is no gold version. I think it is an accident. Plus you could get Scarlett for free by just inviting players.

Yes, I know you can get her for free but Gold Scarlett was in the shop for mobile devices. Did Celsius take down the post in MGG's Fanpage?

GaryGusep
09-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Yah they deleted the post and removed the mutant.