PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a hadeath

GaryGusep
09-10-2017, 02:16 PM
So I I'm thinking of buying hadeath but I want to put specifically a boost orb on it. What orbs can you put on it(not counting the purple orbs).

Kratos
09-13-2017, 11:04 AM
So I I'm thinking of buying hadeath but I want to put specifically a boost orb on it. What orbs can you put on it(not counting the purple orbs).

Well, overall is a decent mutant but i prefer waryena cos of genes distribution (necro-beast) good for both kolossus, space surfer or any boost mutant.

If you really want to give it a try then put an hp orb, a wound orb, and a speed orb, boost orb is just not worth it as the bonus would be too low compared to other boost mutants, also it takes 2 slots making his wound ability useless and his speed/hp too low.

GaryGusep
09-13-2017, 11:15 AM
Well, overall is a decent mutant but i prefer waryena cos of genes distribution (necro-beast) good for both kolossus, space surfer or any boost mutant.

If you really want to give it a try then put an hp orb, a wound orb, and a speed orb, boost orb is just not worth it as the bonus would be too low compared to other boost mutants, also it takes 2 slots making his wound ability useless and his speed/hp too low.

Waryena is pretty good, but I need a mutant necro and mythic genes. His stats are the closest to the mutant I want to replace. But thanks for the info! :)