PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Things to do for Celsius Online

Bert Huylebroeck
09-15-2017, 01:54 PM
A list that I would consider to be important to do to fix the game.
I write this from my stand of view and not a financial stand (where you only put in new monstersoffers for money and hope the cash flows in)

1. Fixing broken things:

A. The PVP point system.
Everbody complains about it (not much anymore, because there is/was no response). Nobody likes the seemingly random points given.
Make simple rules. Only compare Evocenters next to each other. Don't compare stars (there are starless mutants who are much stronger then other platinum ones and the other way around). Bonus points if you win without a tag. If the EVo of the other player is higher then yours, you should always get more points then when the player has less EVO. Now this is not the case. Loosing from somebody with higher EVO should also always give the same result when comparing 2 players with the same Evo level. (except points for with or without tag or when the points diference is very high)

B. The TAG
Limit the TAG.
For example. The TAG level my not be higher then the players EVO (or 50% or 75%,...). Now people are staying at lower EVO because in comparison, their TAG is stronger then. Lowering this will also increase the strategy in the game. Now you pick a high level TAG. Destroy the strongest mutant on the other side (COLLOSEUS anybody) and finish of the remaining 2.

C. Colloseus
That Mutant is way OP. I have a formula to compare every mutant and while other are up to 15-20% stronger then an old platinum Legendary mutant. Colloseur is 46% stronger. There isn't even a close second. I almost have enough coins to buy a second Colloseur, but I hope I don't have to do that. Nerf him. Don't be afraid to nerf an OP mutant. It will bring back balance. Since nobody paid real money to get him, nerving him is not a problem. He can still be the strongest, but just by inches, not miles.

2. Replacing Old Things

A. Throw the old (and overprices) mutants out of the shop.

B. Change the rewards for the slots converse machine. Mage Ryzafred has been there long enough.

C. Change rewards in the slots (not that high on the list, because I only use free spins)

D. Make it possible to get old mutants to complete Bingo grids. Nothing more enoying then only needing 1 mutant who does not shows up anymore.

E. Change the mutants in the PVE tower. We are tired of fast mutants in the beginning and a bit stronger later on. Be a bit more creative with that much mutants. Make nice combos. You take only fast in the beginning to let also the high player take injuries. But since I use a mutant with speed 12,8, 12,66 and 12,5 I never get attacked. But if you would use 3 retaliate mutants (low speed, high damage) it gets more difficult to have no damage taken.

3. New ideas

A. Add new Campain.
It's really annoying to level a mutant when the highest experience you can gain is limited. Even with a 200% and 100% experience booster.

B. Add in new fighting mechanism.
Infinity match. To see how for you get with the same mutants. Always add in 1,2 or 3 mutants but always a bit stronger. Can only work if you have heal mutants, but also possible wit shield and curse or really fast mutants. If you want every mutant to be used. Give a health bonus for 20% or see every round, then even other mutants can be used as well.
Other people might have other ideas.

C. New PVE tower system.
3 towers with increasingly difficult mutants. But depending on which you take higher rewards. Now the current tower is very boring if you have an EVO of 50-60 or higher. Make an easy tower, medium tower and strong tower. With better prices for higher towers. But always put something interesting in the lower ones also. You can only pick one and play it. So you can not gain the prizes from all 3 towers. There will always be players who have huge EVO, and for them everything will be easy. But now there are lots and lots of players who tink PVE tower is boring. While the current prizes are a bit too good for being so easy. I always love the new compound, platinum star, 15 coins,...

Thoughts

Skorbie
09-15-2017, 02:57 PM
Well I for one believe we need to change is the point system for the PVP. It needs to be simple to understand and for it to be fair for EVERYBODY,This is how I see how it should change....If you have all three of your mutants on the board, you get 100 points, 50 points for two left on the board and say 20 if you only have one left. If you lose it's only -10 points. It's still challenging, but easy to understand.
The next thing, also relating to the PVP is using multiples of the same character, like three Buranka's.I've seen a couple of players using two Kolossus's and that is just not fair.
Again with the PVP, it needs to be balanced, now I'm sure not long ago I made a post giving evidence of how unbalanced it can be and I mean unbalanced. The price system to change the opponent should also be one price, like 20,000 credits, which I think is a fair.
Slots...now this is a good one also that needs to change. Either bring back the old slots, where it was just one machine and give us players the special events to collect mutants and other prizes or, change the system of getting duplicates as for example, I'm missing well over half of the mutants and I'm getting more duplicates than I should be and I'm currently at evo 63, fame 151. I don't think the developers understand how frustrating it gets when you save gold or tokens and you get mutants you already have.If this can not or won't be changed, then I suggest bringing the option to swap mutants between friends, which I think is a cool idea.
Definitely give us a new campaign with platinum starred mutants with good rewards.
I have mentioned a few times about seeing the same mutants in the PVE. I did suggest, that it would be a great idea if they put in mutants that are new so to give the players an idea of what they may want to buy. There are hundreds of mutants within the game, but they don't get used. It's about time that changed.
There are some really good points there Bert in your post and I think between a few players, we could come up with some great solutions.

GaryGusep
09-15-2017, 11:53 PM
It's ironic that they had a balancing update 3 or 4 months ago, and they still need one now.

I think they should rethink the daily offers page because it's more like now a monthly offers page now.

PM this to Le0ben, he would forward this to the developers.

Skorbie
09-17-2017, 01:56 AM
It's been mentioned here about the slots and I just came here to vent, because I'm really annoyed right now. I just wasted challenge tokens to get 3 reactor tokens + 175 gold to get yet another duplicate from the mutant madness slots. The thing that really bugs me, is I saw so many mutants that I didn't have as it was spinning and what did I get? None of the ones I didn't have, only a Triple-B. Now I am sure I heard, the higher your evo the more mutants will be in the mutant madness slots. Is this really correct, because I'm starting to wonder.

Ivan Cubacubz
09-17-2017, 04:25 AM
It's been mentioned here about the slots and I just came here to vent, because I'm really annoyed right now. I just wasted challenge tokens to get 3 reactor tokens + 175 gold to get yet another duplicate from the mutant madness slots. The thing that really bugs me, is I saw so many mutants that I didn't have as it was spinning and what did I get? None of the ones I didn't have, only a Triple-B. Now I am sure I heard, the higher your evo the more mutants will be in the mutant madness slots. Is this really correct, because I'm starting to wonder.

It's actually "higher fame" not higher evo so...maybe it didn't work because of it?

Ivan Cubacubz
09-17-2017, 04:26 AM
And man do I agree with all of your suggestions, Bert. Hopefully, the devs will consider it so that we will have more fun in the arena.

Skorbie
09-17-2017, 04:35 AM
It's actually "higher fame" not higher evo so...maybe it didn't work because of it?

As I said, the amount of mutants I saw that I didn't have as it was spinning, I should have got anything but a duplicate.

GaryGusep
09-17-2017, 04:40 PM
There is nothing much to do in this game anymore. All I do is the PvE events. Instead of having another pve tower, we should have another game mode. Like a mix of the PvE and the the tournament. Players try and verse waves of random mutants, and the number of waves you survived will get ranked in the leader board. Then you would get the prizes at the end of the event

Skorbie
09-20-2017, 02:40 AM
Well I have just came across another thing that needs to change within the game that is becoming quite frustrating. I managed to get finally a Muddypeat, in one breed I was able to get a bronze version and the same goes for a silver version, but when I tried twice to get the gold version, twice I got two different mutants. If I used the "correct parent" every time, I should get the desired mutant every time.

Ohh I almost forgot another thing that needs to change in the game. For at least over 12 months, I have noticed how greedy some players can be and it's unfair when you do the right thing by sending gifts, but as most of you know, you hardly get them back in return. Something has got to change to make it fair for all the players, (the honest ones) maybe raise the amount of gifts to send from 5 to 500? I can see how many players are still playing the game when it comes to the pve, and I can tell you, that I am not getting a third of gifts from those players. Any suggestions?

Bert Huylebroeck
10-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Well I have just came across another thing that needs to change within the game that is becoming quite frustrating. I managed to get finally a Muddypeat, in one breed I was able to get a bronze version and the same goes for a silver version, but when I tried twice to get the gold version, twice I got two different mutants. If I used the "correct parent" every time, I should get the desired mutant every time.

With legendary units you always have correct parents if one of the 2 parents is the legendary mutant itself and the other has at least one gene the same. So for Gold Muddy, you need a silver muddy and a mutant with necro or saber gene. Best to use is only saber/necro.

Silver Muddy + Nordic Nigthmare (silver or gold) + gold star=
Gold Muddy, Gold Nordic Nightmare, Gold Blade Banshee, Gold Dire Despot
And maybe I forgot something, but as you can see, many options possible.

Skorbie
10-05-2017, 12:17 AM
With legendary units you always have correct parents if one of the 2 parents is the legendary mutant itself and the other has at least one gene the same. So for Gold Muddy, you need a silver muddy and a mutant with necro or saber gene. Best to use is only saber/necro.

Silver Muddy + Nordic Nigthmare (silver or gold) + gold star=
Gold Muddy, Gold Nordic Nightmare, Gold Blade Banshee, Gold Dire Despot
And maybe I forgot something, but as you can see, many options possible.

I'm usually pretty good with choosing the right combination, but it took 4 tries to get another gold version. All worked out as I now have the platinum version :)