PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the Daily Offers...

GaryGusep
09-16-2017, 12:18 AM
So we have had almost the same daily offers since the last few weeks.

It seems that Celsius has no time to update this page so we need a way to fix this so we won't have this problem in the future.

I have a few suggestions to fix this:

1) Schedule new offers.

Like how kobojo scheduled new mutants for the PvE, Celsius should do the same for the daily offers. Saves more time of updating in the future and should make money for them since all the offers are only for ONE day.

2) Let there be a voting system

I suggested this to Le0ben but he never responded (though it shows he read the suggestion... but whatever). Players want more of a say of what mutants they would want to see in shop, so I think this should solve the issue. Celsius would also make more money of this since people would buy mutants that they would actually want.

3) A global shop system

So I heard many people suggesting this and I know that this would decrease revenue streams for Celsius but I have thought of a way to fix that. The only mutants that would be allowed in the shop would be weak to normal legendary mutants, not over powered or elite mutants. Secondly, the minimum price of a mutant in the shop would be normal price of what Celsius would put in the shop for. Lastly, the sellers would get 20% of what the mutant was listed for. For example, I sell a shieldcaliber for 1500 gold, and I would get 300 gold back if sold.

Celsius would not loose any money by this (maybe gain more money) and players would get gold, which would add more ways to get gold. This would also solve the issue for extra mutants we have.

Anyways.. what are your guys opinion or suggestions?

Skorbie
09-21-2017, 01:13 AM
Who is this Patrickanori that appears to be the last person to comment? Another person playing around thinking they are funny I guess.

Ivan Cubacubz
09-21-2017, 02:38 PM
So we have had almost the same daily offers since the last few weeks.

It seems that Celsius has no time to update this page so we need a way to fix this so we won't have this problem in the future.

I have a few suggestions to fix this:

1) Schedule new offers.

Like how kobojo scheduled new mutants for the PvE, Celsius should do the same for the daily offers. Saves more time of updating in the future and should make money for them since all the offers are only for ONE day.

2) Let there be a voting system

I suggested this to Le0ben but he never responded (though it shows he read the suggestion... but whatever). Players want more of a say of what mutants they would want to see in shop, so I think this should solve the issue. Celsius would also make more money of this since people would buy mutants that they would actually want.

3) A global shop system

So I heard many people suggesting this and I know that this would decrease revenue streams for Celsius but I have thought of a way to fix that. The only mutants that would be allowed in the shop would be weak to normal legendary mutants, not over powered or elite mutants. Secondly, the minimum price of a mutant in the shop would be normal price of what Celsius would put in the shop for. Lastly, the sellers would get 20% of what the mutant was listed for. For example, I sell a shieldcaliber for 1500 gold, and I would get 300 gold back if sold.

Celsius would not loose any money by this (maybe gain more money) and players would get gold, which would add more ways to get gold. This would also solve the issue for extra mutants we have.

Anyways.. what are your guys opinion or suggestions?

The voting one sounds cool to be honest. Celsius should post a picture that contains 5 different mutants (whether it be a legendary, special or heroic) everyday and we could choose on those. But I dunno if you can make polls in an fb post.

GaryGusep
09-23-2017, 09:47 PM
Le0ben actually responded to my suggestion. He said he will do the voting system on the next-next pve.