PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL VOTE FOR PvE Event Mutant

GaryGusep
10-05-2017, 11:38 AM

Hi everyone!

Me and Le0 has been talking on facebook, and told me to have a vote on the forum for the next PvE mutant.

So the two mutants we will be voting for is:

Kal Wayne and Majin Zam

Vote in the Above on which mutant you want in the PvE event.

Feel free to share this on Facebook.

The next vote will be shared on the official MGG account.

Cheers!

Edit by Le0ben:

Hi guys! GaryGusep offered to take care of this poll and I accepted as it'll be one of our first attempts to involve the community more in the game and we plan to do more and more of this. :)

Btw, the poll will end on Monday, October 23rd and then we'll pick the mutants with the most votes.

GaryGusep also asked me to add the spanish translation, so here it is:

¡Hola a todos!
Me y Le0ben (el administrador) ha estado hablando en facebook, y me dijo que tuviera un voto en el foro para el próximo mutante PvE.
Debes registrarte en el foro, para votar.
Así que los dos mutantes por los que vamos a votar son:
Kal Wayne y Majin Zam
Vota en la parte superior el mutante que quieras en el evento PvE.
Siéntase libre de compartir esto en Facebook.
La próxima votación será compartida en la cuenta oficial de MGG.
¡Aclamaciones!

Thanks and we're looking forward to see which mutant you will pick. :)

Ivan Cubacubz
10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Such a shame that I have both of those mutants but nonetheless, good luck to all of the players who will be capturing either one. I'd just wait for the next poll, no big deal 'bout it. And also @Le0ben, good move dude, keep up the good work and God bless.

Skorbie
10-05-2017, 02:31 PM
I have several versions of Kal Wayne, so Majim Zam is the one for me ;)

Thanks Le0ben and Celsius Online for this. I like this idea of giving the fans a choice, even if it's only two to choose from.

Christopher Zebas
10-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Really this is official?
is possible that Le0ben can contact with me for will asegurate this is true please

GaryGusep
10-05-2017, 07:56 PM
This is Official.

I will try and get Le0 to confirm that this is official and post on the official Facebook page.

Christopher Zebas
10-06-2017, 05:25 AM
If Le0 tell me that is true i can warn to all players in english and spanish community and other languages :D

Bert Huylebroeck
10-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Already have Mjam Zam (don't use him) but don't have Kal Wayne. So easy pic.

When I was saying that we need more older mutants to come back, I ment that we need grid 1-4 mutants to come back to fill in the gaps. But you should be able to buy them at very low cost. Without stars and maybe for 20jackpot tokens or for 10challenge tokens. Fruequently update that. I, for example, am missing Rhino (zoomorph-cyber) to complete the legendary grid. Really annoying.

GaryGusep
10-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks for all of you guys opinions!

Unfortunately, this vote is not for the next pve event but the one after the next one.

Le0 should clear this up any minute now.

Le0ben
10-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Hey guys!

This is indeed an official poll and we'll take it into account for the PVE after the next PVE which is due in 2 days. So feel free to choose the mutant you like most for a reward as the PVE event which will start after the one which starts in 2 days. :)

Skorbie
10-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Hey guys!

This is indeed an official poll and we'll take it into account for the PVE after the next PVE which is due in 2 days. So feel free to choose the mutant you like most for a reward as the PVE event which will start after the one which starts in 2 days. :)

This is great news Le0ben. I hope the choice for the up and coming PVE has a good mutant as well, like from the list that was given a few weeks ago. See you all in the game :)

Christopher Zebas
10-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Majin Zam was already in the shop in credits, but Kal Wayne some a little people could obtain

GaryGusep
10-06-2017, 03:15 PM
It would be great if you guys can share this to the community!

6 votes is not enough, we need more!

GaryGusep
10-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Its great we have 400+ views, but we only have 10 votes. I realised you can only vote if you have registered.

I think we may have to shut down this poll.

Any suggestions on what do we do?

Cesar Chicchon Andrade
10-07-2017, 08:38 AM
First, Celsius has to fix, this login, for new users!!! Only this way they can to vote!!

mutodex
10-07-2017, 08:45 AM
I think it's a great idea to get the players involved that will be in the game:D

GaryGusep
10-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Hi everyone.

We will not shut down the poll and we will keep as it is.

Having registered users makes a more viable vote and decreases spam votes.

We will edit the post saying that people must register.

Le0ben
10-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I've added the image provided by GaryGusep as well as some info and a spanish translation in the first topic of the thread. Looking forward to see which mutant will be picked by the community. :)

GaryGusep
10-08-2017, 01:00 AM
Great!
Thank You!

VinsmokeLobo
10-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Parece Que Majin Buuu Sera el Próximo Mutante de La escalera PvE . Si me parece Muy Bien.

GaryGusep
10-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Bueno, hay otra semana de votación, pero sí parece.

GaryGusep
10-12-2017, 04:54 PM
As most of you noticed from the most recent Facebook post, The mutant that wins the vote, will be put in the PvE scheduled for the first week of November.

ColdShadow
10-12-2017, 07:20 PM
It's amazing to see how Celsius is way more interested than Kobojo about the players' opinion. I relly hope they keep this up.
By the way: I suggest to correct the spanish translation (a nice detail, although the spanish forum is dead):
¡Hola a todos!
Le0 y yo hemos estado hablando por Facebook, y me dijo que hiciera una encuesta en el foro para el próximo mutante de PvE
Así que los dos mutantes por lo que votaremos son:
Kal Wayne y Majin Zam
Vota en la parte de arriba por el mutante que quieres en el evento de PvE
Siéntete libre de compartir esto por Facebook
La próxima votaciónserá compartida en la cuenta oficial de MGG.
Éxitos! (I'm bilingual, so I hope this helps)
Cheers :D
Edit: veo respuestas en español, pero por si las dudas dejo mi sugerencia.

RIpMONSTER
10-12-2017, 10:54 PM
vote majin zam mgg nice play

Le0ben
10-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Hello guys, we're going to extend the poll for a week to choose the mutant, so you have until October 23rd. :)

Skorbie
10-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Hello guys, we're going to extend the poll for a week to choose the mutant, so you have until October 23rd. :)

I'm surprised no one has come in earlier, because the latest mutant reward in the PVE is a recent reward. I think Celsius Online should have like a diary of which mutants have been the reward on which date. I'm pretty sure the mutant was the last one before Celsius Online became the official developers.

Le0ben
10-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Hey guys, the poll is now closed, thanks for your votes and Majin Zam has won! He'll be the final reward in the PVE which will start early November. :)