PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] Is Having More Strong Mutants in the PvP/PvE a good idea?

GaryGusep
10-16-2017, 11:09 PM
As some of you can see the trend, we have had some strong/rare/expensive mutants in the PvE/PvP.

Like xeleoth which was sold in the shop for 2000+ gold and now we are getting it for free.
Others are Excavalypse, Keymaster, Chantecler, etc.

While this is making more variety in mutants in the Tournament instead of versing a bunch of Kollosusí and Space Surfers.
And also making the game much easier for players. Some say that this is over powering players.

What are your guys opinion?

Personally I like what is going on currently. Having these mutants in the events, makes me want to play more of this game.

Skorbie
10-17-2017, 01:04 PM
As some of you can see the trend, we have had some strong/rare/expensive mutants in the PvE/PvP.

Like xeleoth which was sold in the shop for 2000+ gold and now we are getting it for free.
Others are Excavalypse, Keymaster, Chantecler, etc.

While this is making more variety in mutants in the Tournament instead of versing a bunch of Kollosus’ and Space Surfers.
And also making the game much easier for players. Some say that this is over powering players.

What are your guys opinion?

Personally I like what is going on currently. Having these mutants in the events, makes me want to play more of this game.

Yes I like this idea. The newer mutants seem to be getting stronger, so it only makes sense to put some strong mutants as a mutant reward in the PVE/PVP ;)