PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac Mutants

Riina Kallioinen
11-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Are the Zodiac Mutants going to be a constant continuing thing? (as in, longer than one year, so they'd come around again next year if you happen to miss yours) Because I really, REALLY wanna get my zodiac, Aquarius in February :)
Also, it'd be really great if they'd be for coins too, not just for gold. I'd be ready to work my ass off for a higher price on a mutant if i can get it for coins. Would give an even chance for everybody, cuz you can get only so much gold via achievements :(

Jakub Topolski
11-02-2013, 10:31 PM
There was no zodiac for february....

BECAUSE zodiac theme has started with cancer:) So u just wait ^^

Riina Kallioinen
11-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Heheh, yeah, I noted that. I just meant that it'd be nice that once the year has gone by and all the zodiacs has been introduced, it'd be nice if it'd start again. That'a way you'd have a chance to collect them all. Gods knows I have so little gold that I'm scratching it up for special occasions.

Giuglea Ion
11-03-2013, 06:57 PM
yep i too am trying to get mine but i dont think i will get the gold in time , and the prices are not quite low for them , also the zodiac dosent have any elite version.

Jakson Dave
11-03-2013, 07:54 PM
yes true i like the idea of zodiac mutants in coins

Tyler Jaroscak
11-05-2013, 03:40 AM
Yea they should be for coins. I know I want mine but dont have like 35 dollars to spend on this game at the moment

Evan Klocinski
11-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Im really stuck as I have to wait for Gemini. It would be cool if on the 2nd go around they offered the previously released mutants for credits. I wouldnt expect them to offer new ones that way tho. The Zodiac mutants are special edition and it is a great way for Kobojo to turn a profit on an otherwise FREE game. I bought Scorpio, its a decent mutant. And do remember you get gold each time you level up as well.

Jeff Magracia
11-06-2013, 04:23 AM
i agree with you guys...plz lets us get zodiac mutants by credits....so that we can fight against higher level.....

David Ferguson
11-06-2013, 04:38 AM
At this rate, I hope they extend the rooftops so we can keep our entire collection!!! I would have to hate to decide which ones to keep!

Jason Arons
11-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Im really happy with my Scorpio Mutant, but I bought gold to get it as it is my sign. I don't doubt there is someone who has bought all of them so far, but they know their market. If you want it bad enough you will pay and they will make money. I don't want them to change the payment to coins.

Leo X Leo
11-06-2013, 12:56 PM
gold mutants, pvp mutants, legendary mutants now can be obtained free ingame, so the zodiac is the only left mutant give kobojo the benefit. so I think kobojo shouldn't let this sell in credits.