PDA

View Full Version : DEVS, Please put a BETTER system protection program

Bryner Melendez
11-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Dear devs,

I'm sure you have heard about the tons of complains regarding players using CHEAT ENGINES. Based on the information I have gathered, they are using this to gain UNLIMITED GOLD on the game by injecting code into the system. Unless you put a better firewall/anti-virus to flag suspicious activity of your players, this great game will be ruined. Allowing such cheat engines to manipulate the system data will make you LOSE PROFIT because instead of players buying gold from you, they will just use the Cheat Engines to gain gold. Furthermore, other players will also get tired of losing to cheaters that only 2 things will happen: 1. They stop playing or 2. They use cheats themselves.. Either way, YOU WILL LOSE PROFITS.

here is a suggestion: go to miscrits.com and ask the developers there what program they used to prevent cheaters like this. Believe me, they had this kind of problem before but when they started to implement a better anti-cheating program, all they are getting now are profits.

Ryan LaMantia
11-03-2013, 03:58 PM
The problem most likely inherently is facebook. The way everything is coded and put into facebook make things fairly easy to hack. Unless the developers keep a close watch on it these cheating instances do get very large very fast.

Giuglea Ion
11-03-2013, 06:54 PM
i agreed this problem has more than 2 months and for every cheater banned 5 more are showing up , once they are caught with cheat it should be done something so he wont be able to log in again with another account from the same PC

Daniel John Colocar
11-04-2013, 03:48 PM
It's unfair to us ! Right ?

Bryner Melendez
11-04-2013, 05:00 PM
The problem most likely inherently is facebook. The way everything is coded and put into facebook make things fairly easy to hack. Unless the developers keep a close watch on it these cheating instances do get very large very fast.
If it is facebook's problem, what can the devs do to prevent code injection? BBS (miscrits) used a program before right to closely monitor players with suspicious acts?