PDA

View Full Version : Hackers and cheaters

Blaskievics Roland
11-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Nothing can stop hackers and cheaters,you can see from the leaderboards in the tournament.It's absolutley unfair and where is the pleasure playing if you are a hacker?Kojobo can't do anything against it?If I could help,but I can't.Please do something about it,slowly,beause of that the game will disappear and nothing will remain exept the hackers :confusion:

Muhammad Usman Safdar
11-04-2013, 06:38 PM
well as sad it is its a reality that these s-heads exist and rune the game for other player that try to play it honestly and the dev well if they did there job properly these miserable people be put in there place. How lame can one get or these hackers do not have a life at all that they want to create programs to hack games, when def they r talented and put there talent to a good use. Eh who am i talking about and if this keeps on going surely as u sad there will be only hackers left!

Liem Vu
11-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I just checked the PVP ranking and... WTF the one whose lvl 26 is the NO.1... man, I can't believe it, and the NO.6 is the one name Furkan just lvl 10!?