PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius Zodiac Mutant

Jon Noble
11-03-2013, 09:01 PM
With long white hair similar to that that the Lich Lord, wielding a Katana and a mysterious jug with a cork in it (Jug has a spout, the Aquarius symbol on it, and is used for the secondary attack in which targets all enemies the jug is stored on a shoulder system). His primary attack is that of the Blade Blitz in which ferociously attacks a single enemy in a flurry of slashes from his Katana.

The Aquarius Zodiac Mutant is a Warrior Mythic breed...........

Okay, that is simply how I'd want him/her to be, what about you?

Evan Klocinski
11-04-2013, 07:44 AM
You're getting a bit ahead of the game here, next Zodiac is Sagittarius :) what would you do for that one?

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
You're getting a bit ahead of the game here, next Zodiac is Sagittarius :) what would you do for that one?

Sagittarius mm... mythic-beast centaur with a giant bow that shoots flaming arrows :frog:

Sebastian Ryan
11-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Sagittarius mm... mythic-beast centaur with a giant bow that shoots flaming arrows :frog:

This I could really dig on. :)

Jon Noble
11-10-2013, 06:32 AM

LOL, it's my Zodiac and we are in the Age of Aquarius right now.

There are Zodiac ages, and then Zodiac periods.

In the sense of Zodiac periods, we are not in the Aquarian period, however in terms of Zodiac ages, we are in The Age Of Aquarius.

The Aquarius Zodiac Mutant is big for me ^_^

I may not take astrology seriously, but I am a bit romantic regarding my hopes for the age of Aquarius (Tons of so called prophecies promising great changes in this age).

Though not a credible text, even the Bible makes use of Astrotheology regarding the Aquarian age (Luke 22:10), through many different lores and such, this age is indeed a biggy considering what all it symbolizes, but since such is simply superstition the only value resides within what we as humanity make of this age and within the symbolism itself (Romantic talk here).

Anyhow, regardless of circumstances, I'd say I am well within reason to be thinking about my hopes for the Aquarius Zodiac character :P

Leo X Leo
11-10-2013, 11:27 AM
yep :3 I have a hope about my zodiac too. My zodiac is pisces and I hope it will look like this

Jon Noble
11-11-2013, 09:03 PM
yep :3 I have a hope about my zodiac too. My zodiac is pisces and I hope it will look like this

You get bonus points for having it done as art ^_^

Kenji Dillon Ruq Ocampo
11-11-2013, 11:10 PM
no offense but it looks a bit more zoomorph mythic for me