PDA

View Full Version : Rare mutant chances way too low...

Kostas Otinane
11-04-2013, 02:35 PM
I got 26 mutants total with 17 bronze/5 silver/4 gold stars and the only rare mutant i got is a bronze rakshasha....
How damn rare are the mutants or how unlucky i am..... Im starting to think this game is a fraud on chances... like with the star on magnetic keys... you never get it or the gold...
Fix the chances please...

White Saber
11-05-2013, 09:31 AM
here, try use some of my tricks on getting rare mutants. It's working smoothly for me :)
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?326-Few-Tricks-on-Getting-Rare-Mutants

Chili Kunim Plant
11-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Always remember there is no 100%... that's why they all called rare... it seems like they have 80% common and 20% chance to get rares... if you couldnt find it easily then you are not lucky enough... keep trying :) Goodluck

Evan Klocinski
11-05-2013, 04:19 PM
if the chances of getting a Rare mutant were increased they wouldnt be rare, they would be Uncommon... then you wouldnt appreciate them as much, now would you? its all random and a RNG (Random Number Generator) works the way its supposed to. luck really doesnt have anything to do with it. keep trying, keep playing. My one piece of advice would be to NOT try to breed something specific... just throw a pair of mutants in the breeder and wait to see what comes out. Ive gotten my best Rare mutants that way without ever actually trying to breed them. :) Have a great day and :wink: :wink: good luck :)

Sucipto Kristianto
11-05-2013, 04:26 PM
some people did got medals... i guess you just unlucky mate.. and oh.. you are not alone.. me too did not get any medals .. and im a level 64.. :) so bear with it :D