PDA

View Full Version : kinda new and need some help on what to spend gold on

Max Blood
02-16-2014, 09:51 PM
spent 5 bucks and got the 20 spins and 1.5k gold. after about 60 spins i have a cosmo kong, 1 gold star 4 bronze and 1.8k gold. was thinking of spending 1.2k on the japanese pack as they all some kind of a star. or was thinking of getting the galactic guardian for 1.2k then using the rest on the slots machine. not really sure what to do still new to the game. any help ad friend requests would be awesome

Johan Van Vlaenderen
02-19-2014, 03:22 PM
You should keep your gold to improve your Evo Center.

I spent gold to get to level 25 and now I am trying to get unique mutants sometimes from the shop. I'm not sure it is worth spending money on the reactors as they are all based on luck.

Mhafizie Zaini
02-19-2014, 03:29 PM
don't forget level up your breeding center...:friendly_wink:

Johan Van Vlaenderen
02-19-2014, 03:33 PM
don't forget level up your breeding center...:friendly_wink:

True but just for one level I would say. It's good to be able to avoid any breedings lasting more than a day and I think one upgrade is enough to do that

Mhafizie Zaini
02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
True but just for one level I would say. It's good to be able to avoid any breedings lasting more than a day and I think one upgrade is enough to do that

so level 2 breeding should be enough?..i got 1500 gold left..plan on level up the breeding center to level 3..if not maybe buying a legendary mutant..also not sure to spend gold on to...:smug:

Johan Van Vlaenderen
02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
I got breeding center 2 and never got any breeding lasting more than 20 hours which is fine because after you will find yourself having a problem with mutosterone.
By having some time left to refill the mutosterone level of your mutants through missions or PVP, you save gold that will be of a better use to buy legendary mutants that can only be bought in the shop (Thor, Buck Maurice, etc...)