PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to improve game performance: option to turn mutants on map into icons

Calvin Chong
11-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Please give us the option to turn all the mutants on the map to the icons like when they were breeding.
This will let us

1) run the game more smoothly on slower machines and
2) make collecting silver much easier without having to navigate to an empty spot on the map.

Hendi Wijayanto
11-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Im Very Agree, This game gonna be Lag More and more considering the new mutant added over and over again. so the dev need to make this game more efficient. we has already hard to collect Credit because the Mutant animation on the rooftop prevent us to hover the compound. and that ridicoulous. i just wonder, why they make the game unefficient like that :D

Faugn Xoosef
11-05-2013, 12:21 PM
I second this how I wish there is an option to make them into icons so that it loads faster

Shawn BM
11-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Please give us the option to turn all the mutants on the map to the icons like when they were breeding.
This will let us

1) run the game more smoothly on slower machines and
2) make collecting silver much easier without having to navigate to an empty spot on the map.
Kinda agree with ur 2nd idea .

Jerry Foster
11-07-2013, 03:58 AM
How about just cutting down on the animation of all the mutants that's on the compounds. Lesser animations=improved gameplay because there's less information being processed.

Mathieu Poteaux
11-07-2013, 07:18 PM
every flash-based facebook game has the same issue, rarely saw games with a "non animated" option, it would help alot though :p

Guys, because of this i lose alot of time @ work since my computer is so slow, jelp me work better, develop a non animated version :D

Calvin Chong
11-07-2013, 09:05 PM
My computer can run Starcraft 2 on ultra but still lag a little when playing MGG. It's fine when you only have a couple mutants but once you unlock every square and fill it with mutants it gets a little laggy.

It's cool to see all the mutants moving and stuff but if it's a choice between performance and aesthetic, I'll always choose performance. Please give us the option to turn them into icons.

Also, it's such a hassle collecting silver with all those big mutants blocking my cursor. Implementing this feature seem like a no brainer to me.

Pedro Pateiro
11-07-2013, 11:12 PM
To collect silver more easily and faster just go to "rearrange buildings" option, the mutants wont get in the way ;D