PDA

View Full Version : Between Crits and Skills

Chelsea Aldra
02-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Recently, I've been encountering a lot of losses due to players doing crit damage towards me, at first I don't mind since getting crit is part of the game. But then, I notice that even with badges or no badges. It still happens... First of all, I dislike the crit badge system. I don't feel like spending gold on some things based on luck. Second, I think having the crit become the deciding factor of battles suck. Yeah, despite getting a Gold Undead dragon with full life, I get killed by some speed type with their crits. Which sucks... It takes away the part where you use your skills or strategy because no matter what advantage you get, it would all depend on your luck. Which sucks... I dislike game of luck and would rather play something where you depend more on your skills. Sure it adds unpredictability. But that is just cheap.

Just my thoughts...

Alessandro Burzo
02-28-2014, 12:46 PM
I agree 100%. When my critics stuff (only won, never bought) are expired, I automatically lose every defense matches in the tournament. It absolutely sucks.

Zerstörer Romero
03-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Same here I got some issues with critical strikes.I have a tank type mutant and it got also killed by a speed type of mutant which should be weak against mine.And also I wonder if those anti-critical shield and critical badges were really working.I hope that you will fix some issues with your game.thank you

Chelsea Aldra
03-03-2014, 01:05 PM
I doubt those crit badges even work. I don't have any badge and I beat some guys with badges with critical attacks. I have a badge and I lose to some guys with no badges and they crit...