PDA

View Full Version : Is it real or fake pvp new mutant Anubis?

Stahd Alatariel
03-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Español

Saludos a los capitanes psy, yo me compre a Anubis, y para mi sorpresa y para la de varios que compramos a Anubis nos dimos cuenta, que ahora lo regalan en el pvp, y mi pregunta es: ¿de que se trata? ¿por que regalan algo que a varios nos costo?

Espero puedan responderme por favor, espero y se trate de un error, les mando un saludo a toda la comunidad de mutants genetic gladiators.

--------------------------------------------------------------

English

Hello to the captains psy, buy me Anubis, and to my surprise and to the several we buy Anubis we realized that now we give away in pvp, and my question is: is that about? Why they give away something that cost more to us?

I hope you can answer me please and I hope to try a mistake, I send greetings to all the community of genetic mutants gladiators.

Johnathen Adair
03-05-2014, 07:44 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you're upset that you had to pay gold for something that is eventually available through easier means. Say, purchased with coin. I sympathize with you, but alas this happens often with these style of games. In essence what you are ultimately purchasing with your gold, isn't the ability to attain the mutant, but rather just the ability to get it first.

You'll need to decide for yourself whether that is worth it or not.

Karr1981
03-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi,

Yes this is correct, You can compete to try and win Anubis in pvp and get him at the end of the tournament, or you can buy him straight away from the shop.