PDA

View Full Version : Change PvP to end Sat/Sun

Stalker Steve
03-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Hi guys, if any of the mods get around to reading this can you please end the PvP on a Saturday or Sunday. In my timezone it finishes at 6am on a Monday morning and for those of us who have to go to work we cannot stay awake all night which puts us at a huge disadvantage if we need to defend or counter attack to keep our position.

Every round is the same for me getting my gold star then waking up to find that i finish with silver or less.

Can someone please look into this.

Thanks

Karr1981
03-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi,

Unfortunately due to the range of different timezones of our players, some will unfortunately have the event ending at an awkard time.

We have tried to set the events to avoid this issue for the majority of players, as such it is unlikely we will change them, but i wil lask the team to review it again.

Thanks,

Chris

Ocsanod Yaj
03-06-2014, 03:32 PM
I'm always annoyed with your pvp system. Is there anyway you can fix it? since you require the pvp on your daily activities. It's so unfair to fight mutants with HIGH LEVELS, SPECIAL MUTANTS (SILVER AND GOLD STAR), and MOST OF ALL THE SEQUENCE OF THE ATTACKS OF TEAM (I encountered all 3 mutants of my opponents team had their turn 1st and all of them are HIGH LEVEL MUTANTS) How can i enjoy the fight If I'm losing from the beginning? Can you let the players choose which team we will fight with? And the POINTING SYSTEM SUCKS!!! I lose 25 points is deducted and if I win I only get 10 points why is that so? Please fix your game I'm about to hate it....

Stalker Steve
03-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi,

Unfortunately due to the range of different timezones of our players, some will unfortunately have the event ending at an awkard time.

We have tried to set the events to avoid this issue for the majority of players, as such it is unlikely we will change them, but i wil lask the team to review it again.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris

My issue is not about what time the PvP ends but more about what day the PvP ends within those time zones. It would benefit more players to have the tournament end on a non working day an not penalize those who work Monday to Friday.

I understand that the changes may not happen but thanks for your quick response and for reviewing my request.