PDA

View Full Version : why we can"t buy tickets anymore ? :o

Khaled Zouari
03-07-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm just wondering why you removed the purchase of tickets from the shop? you do not want us to play or what? you want us to quit the game or what :( ? When you have made ​​the decision to remove the purchase of tickets ... for what reason you'd do? Even those who pay money arent beneficent to this "anything" that you have did ...
Although I know you will not answer me ... but I just want to see what other players think
Anyway.. i really love this game.. and am not asking not for a free reactor token or a free mutant... am asking just to set back the purchase of tickets from shop to continue my campaign

Thank you

GJ Miro
03-08-2014, 01:57 AM
I'm just wondering why you removed the purchase of tickets from the shop? you do not want us to play or what? you want us to quit the game or what :( ? When you have made ​​the decision to remove the purchase of tickets ... for what reason you'd do? Even those who pay money arent beneficent to this "anything" that you have did ...
Although I know you will not answer me ... but I just want to see what other players think
Anyway.. i really love this game.. and am not asking not for a free reactor token or a free mutant... am asking just to set back the purchase of tickets from shop to continue my campaign

Thank you I guess they want us to quit. I just applied a 2x experience boost and you can imagine my surprise and anger when I tried to buy tickets. Please put back the tickets for credits.

Adam Galvan
03-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Yeah, I just noticed they were gone also. I'd prefer this feature to come back. As it stands you can only play so much.

Jayvee Vallega
03-08-2014, 11:49 AM
guess we should just boycott? i thought this game wasn't any other games. in the end it just became LAME.

Ho De
03-08-2014, 12:20 PM
WERE THE TICKET BUY WITH COIN:ambivalence:

Luka Nimac
03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
I guess they want us to quit. I just applied a 2x experience boost and you can imagine my surprise and anger when I tried to buy tickets. Please put back the tickets for credits.

I've just used my double xp, then i spent all my campaign pass'es n i came to shop to get some. but.. they were gonne. I was so angry man. :/ Bring them back. Without them we can't pass events unless we are playin 14 days all day-all night. :(

We need 1400 campaign pass'es for 1 event. So basicly we have to play twice a day 14 days in row to finish event. Or 7 days if we have tons of active friends. But thats too much anyways.

I didn't upgrade my evo center to lvl31 just to save for campaign passes. Without them game is boring.
And 2nd reason I saved credits was new legendarys. But as we can see last 5 legendarys came for gold.
So atleast give us pass'es back. Or else people gonna quit. :distress:

Adam Galvan
03-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm currently stuck, because I have to wait for my campaign passes to regenerate, so I can spend them on the event. I'm close to finishing it, but I don't think I can without enough passes.

Luciano Acuņa
03-09-2014, 01:09 AM
To be more fair.
If they not takes back the tickets, they should reduce the ticket generation such at 1 ticket per 2 or 2,50 minutes...

that will be more fair

(sorry for my bad english... im from argentina)

Chili Kunim Plant
03-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Hi guys!

I understand that you all need those passes from credits, but don't be sad 'coz i know that they will think twice if they will put it back or not, anyway i just want you to remember that there is another way to get more passes, how? invite more friends to play :) more friends, more gifts, more passes :) way better coz you don't have to pay credits right? another tip... make sure your friends are good gift sender or active so they can send you passes or anything else you need everyday :) if you have more questions please let me know and hope this helps... :D

-Chili

Jordan Triomphe
03-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi,
The CP have been temporarily removed because of a bug,
So, just be patient.

Thanks

Karr1981
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Campaign passes have been restored to the shop.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris