PDA

View Full Version : Antartica Event = Where can I find what I have won?

Cheryl Tilbury
03-10-2014, 10:43 AM
I have been looking everywhere and checking my inventory and I do not see anything!! And I know that I did well at my level.....so where can i find the list of items that i was or will be awarded? Since they have already started a new event!

Gothartica

Jordan Triomphe
03-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi,

PVE event is different than PVP event, because you receive automatically the rewards when you complete the level.
So, this is quite normal that you have not received anything at the end of this event.

Bye,
Torak.

Cheryl Tilbury
03-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi,

PVE event is different than PVP event, because you receive automatically the rewards when you complete the level.
So, this is quite normal that you have not received anything at the end of this event.

Bye,
Torak.

Ok, so basically after all that I got jack shit....hmmmm....not really liking this game so far. I was hoping that by entering the events, spending the money that I have had to spend thus far would have made it worthwhile....I am disappointed. I finished all but 3 levels in that event and I did not receive any red chips at all or much of anything else for that matter :(
Meh....

James William Rogers III
03-10-2014, 09:33 PM
So how far into the Antarctica event did you get? Every 10 fights you win a prize, if you didnt get very far, you didnt get much. When you get to the 10th fight and every 10 afterward (20th, 30th etc) you will get credits, fame and your tier prize (crit shield, crit boost, star, etc) if you didnt get that, then thats what you should be asking. I've beaten the last two events in their completion and gotten every prize along the way so you may be bugged.