PDA

View Full Version : the reactor

Nader Adel Ghanem
11-04-2013, 10:51 PM
the reactor give duplicate mutant inthe steampunk(((**((( why(( thats bad like this(( we wait 14 days to get token and after that the give duplicate its not fair((((

Abdiel Peralta
11-05-2013, 06:14 AM
the reactor has been giving duplicates from day 1 thats how it work.

Jakson Dave
11-05-2013, 07:08 AM
that bad the reactor should duplicates often

Evan Klocinski
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
there is no guarantee that the reactor will give you a different mutant each time, there are some people who got lucky and got a different one each time and completed the sets. Its random and there isnt really anything wrong with it at all. its a free mutant, you didnt have to pay for it and you spent a bunch of time playing a game you like that doesnt cost you anything.

Sucipto Kristianto
11-05-2013, 04:36 PM
there is no guarantee that the reactor will give you a different mutant each time, there are some people who got lucky and got a different one each time and completed the sets. Its random and there isnt really anything wrong with it at all. its a free mutant, you didnt have to pay for it and you spent a bunch of time playing a game you like that doesnt cost you anything.

Nailed it.

David Ferguson
11-06-2013, 04:40 AM
True it is a free mutant, but i'm kinda busting my butt to get those tokens in the tournaments. Doesn't exactly feel free. (just sayin, I don't have duplicates yet :-P)

Jason Arons
11-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Anyone going for the Girl Power Mutants right off the bat? I've been saving for the Steampunks over the Supers, just sayin

Michael Tower
11-08-2013, 03:39 AM
I agree that it doesn't make sense to give out duplicates. I was going to purchase gold to help complete the set, not anymore. I would waste my money on just getting the same monster. Sorry MGG you just lost out on some revenue.

Shawn Hanson
11-08-2013, 06:34 PM
The duplicates are probably there to make it last longer for players who buy a lot of gold for spins. It could suck for people who don't spend much (if anything) on the game, since I know I'd be mad if I'd gotten 2 Steampunk Deadbots, or 2 Super Hero Leech Lords.

Anyone going for the Girl Power Mutants right off the bat? I've been saving for the Steampunks over the Supers, just sayin

I'm going for Super Heroes first. I let my boys do my first two spins and they got me a Gold Enforcer and Gold Techno Taoist. :surprise:

Max Rahl
11-09-2013, 12:30 AM
I went for the Girl Power ones first ...being quite a new player and only just having 3 mutants past the level 15 mark I don't seem to be able to get very far collecting Tokens. So far I've collected 5 Tokens and spun the Girl Power each time. First I got the Android which is ok, then my second spin netted me the Blade Banshee and I thought great, if each spin ignores the already collected Mutants then it should only take a couple of weeks at this rate to collect the whole set ...how naive! Every spin since the first two has given that damnable Android ...so 4 out of 5 spins gave me the same Mutant. I understand that the odds of getting the oher Mutants must be lower but come on.
Now, I'm not saying that duplicates should be impossible, but at least lower the chance ...a small piece of code to check whether a particular Mutant has already been chosen and an applied reduction to the chance of that choice coming up again isn't that hard and would be greatly appreciated by almost every player (except maybe those that already have full sets)

Thanks for reading :p

/2p

Ettennek Rabiv Nalipa
11-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Me Too! T-T hohoho!

Kenneth Bradley Caldero
11-17-2013, 10:19 PM
very true
i would have done the same but i wont pay money for a dup

Kenneth Bradley Caldero
11-17-2013, 10:21 PM
i definetly agree with u

Benjamin Wilton
11-19-2013, 11:59 PM
i didn't pay for any dupes i bought 3 token and dot 1 from mars event got 1 2 _ 4 5 i was like uBer got another 4 reactor tokens from spins i saved up (gold) about 600g been playing awhile, loads of dupes :( shoulda used them on steampunk D:

but all in all i got 2 mutants from spins and 2weeks of triple exp :3 gonna save it for when i have a few silver star muties

Alan McDonnough
11-21-2013, 06:18 AM
I spin the reactor win the mutants, but they are not showing up in my inventory. I am not sure where to look for them now. I have won 2 different mutants and looking to get the 3rd soon, but not spinning until I know where the heck they are at. Your assistance is appreciated.