PDA

View Full Version : Issue a complaint and feed back.

Anthony Howard
03-17-2014, 03:04 AM
To whom it may concern,

I have tried several methods to get the attention of those who made this game/ those who run it. I love the game, really do. It has become a staple in my nightly routine and a time killer when i have a few mins through out the day. But I have been having some serious issues as of late.

1. there is NO reliable way to know that you read ANYTHING that is posted nor a quick way to get help when there is a serious issue on this game. There was huge lag issues a month ago that cost me 200 gold because of all the pop ups at the start up, and NO WAY to try and get help for that issue.

2. I have some things that I think would help the game, one being a better way to collect the credits from all the compounds. There are other apps that have a neat feature in which you go into, "collect" mode and all you need to do is swipe over the compound. You could also shut off the feature for clicking on each individual mutant. There is no need for this because of the side bar feature to find our mutants, which is a more reliable way to do it anyway.

I have several other ideas and complaints about the game, but there is no sense in posting anything further until I know for certain that I am actually able to communicate with some kind of quality control type out there.

Andre Kusuma
03-19-2014, 03:42 AM
please help me.
why i can't accses this game, error to accses mutant genetic gladiator...

Andre Kusuma
03-19-2014, 04:37 AM
please help me.
why i can't accses this game, error to accses mutant genetic gladiator...

Mark Larson
04-01-2014, 10:45 PM
i paid 199.95 and i did not get my 10,000 gold i am woundering what u guys are going to do to fix it and i hope i get something extra. For it has been 5 days since i paid for it.

Jayson Chesnutt
04-02-2014, 01:26 AM
We haven't seen any response for days from these people and many of PAYING customers like myself are getting angry! I say we all start a class action lawsuit against these jokers and get our money back, then drop them like a hot potato!!! They don't care enough about their customers to even acknowledge that there is a problem!!! I am sad because this was a fun game!

To whom it may concern,

I have tried several methods to get the attention of those who made this game/ those who run it. I love the game, really do. It has become a staple in my nightly routine and a time killer when i have a few mins through out the day. But I have been having some serious issues as of late.

1. there is NO reliable way to know that you read ANYTHING that is posted nor a quick way to get help when there is a serious issue on this game. There was huge lag issues a month ago that cost me 200 gold because of all the pop ups at the start up, and NO WAY to try and get help for that issue.

2. I have some things that I think would help the game, one being a better way to collect the credits from all the compounds. There are other apps that have a neat feature in which you go into, "collect" mode and all you need to do is swipe over the compound. You could also shut off the feature for clicking on each individual mutant. There is no need for this because of the side bar feature to find our mutants, which is a more reliable way to do it anyway.

I have several other ideas and complaints about the game, but there is no sense in posting anything further until I know for certain that I am actually able to communicate with some kind of quality control type out there.

Cheryl Tilbury
04-03-2014, 05:38 AM
To whom it may concern,
I play on my computer and my ipad and when I am on my ipad, on the "Daily News" page, last page, it advertizes that we can still buy a Butch Maurice and well....we can't. I want to buy a Butch Maurice as advertised.....please? Thank you!

Karr1981
04-03-2014, 04:53 PM
i paid 199.95 and i did not get my 10,000 gold i am woundering what u guys are going to do to fix it and i hope i get something extra. For it has been 5 days since i paid for it.

Hi Mark, please submit a ticket and our support team will resolve this for you asap.

Karr1981
04-03-2014, 04:56 PM
To whom it may concern,
I play on my computer and my ipad and when I am on my ipad, on the "Daily News" page, last page, it advertizes that we can still buy a Butch Maurice and well....we can't. I want to buy a Butch Maurice as advertised.....please? Thank you!

Hi, please submit a ticket and our support team will work with you to resolve this, could you confirm if you already purchased it once? as this is a one time offer.

Thanks,

Chris

Kim VanZilen Kelnhofer
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
I also had a problem I posted a ticket but it said to come to forums I don't know if it will get fixed. I didn't get my credits, token or mutant for this past pvp.

Abdullah Asad
08-18-2016, 08:54 PM
i spend 399 gold on the super mystery box and i got nothing . i want my gold back or give me a mutant or something for the gold i spent

No need to resurrect a 2 year old thread. Closed. - Howard