PDA

View Full Version : Mutants Question

Galactic Bear
03-22-2014, 04:52 AM
When you guys gonna release mutants for silver or breeding, Getting tired of seeing mutants being released for gold. Not really fair for people who can't donate to buy gold mutants

Riina Kallioinen
03-24-2014, 06:08 PM
don't whine, instead build up mutant areas to harvest coins.

step 1 - if you get a duplicate mutants from breeding center, don't sell it. more mutants in a gene "room"/compound = that room will give coins faster.
step 2 - when one compound/room is full, buy a new level 4 room. that'll buy you more time and space.

it seems a slow at first, but you will start to earn more money a lot faster. be patient.

Also
1 - level up your mutants, the higher level, rare, or valuable star it has, the faster the compound gives coins
2 - prioritize what mutants you level up! don't bother leveling up useless duplicate mutants who are just warming the rooms for coin harvesting. that's just waste of tickets

Galactic Bear
03-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Are you even reading my thread at all Riina ?

I am not whining, It would be nice to see mutants get released either for silver or breed instead of constantly being released for gold

Pull your head out of your butt Riina and read what i just said, Then maybe you get smarter instead of being stupid <_< Dummy

Otavio Ueda
03-27-2014, 09:35 PM
:abnormal:

Jonathan Morley
03-30-2014, 04:14 PM
don't whine

Well said....................