PDA

View Full Version : please fix!! i cant play!!!

Dereck Panergo
03-25-2014, 06:58 PM
i cant play please fix it already before i miss the gold archano offer for 12M!! please respond

Jayson Chesnutt
03-31-2014, 03:03 AM
i cant play please fix it already before i miss the gold archano offer for 12M!! please respond

Haven't been able to play for days. So sick of this!!!

Mark Gerald
03-31-2014, 04:37 AM
please help me ;'(

Karr1981
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Hi guys,

We are working to fix an issue and will release a fix this week, in the mean time players should now be able to log in.

Thanks

Jayson Chesnutt
04-02-2014, 01:30 AM
No, we cannot log in! AND we have missed the gold arachno sale and many other things like PvP season and special event time! We deserve BIGTIME compensation! I spent good money on this game!:disgust::disgust::disgust:

Hi guys,

We are working to fix an issue and will release a fix this week, in the mean time players should now be able to log in.

Thanks

Jayson Chesnutt
04-02-2014, 01:50 AM

This is the message I have seen for a week!

Mark Gerald
04-02-2014, 03:04 AM
please fix it my mutants connection!! -_-

Kurtiss d'Cannith
04-02-2014, 03:17 AM
Still having this issue. My son cannot log in to his and is still getting the same as pictured above.

Jayson Chesnutt
04-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Even your support page doesn't work right! I have NEVER been able to use it! It says that the command string is too long or some other similar syntax error. As excited as myself and others are about the prospect of a mobile device version of this game, I feel you should concentrate on fixing what exists first!

Jayson Chesnutt
04-02-2014, 06:50 PM
I can't believe that Mutants was down for a week with no response from devs and the "compensation" they offer when we finally can get on today is one stinking jackpot token... when we get at least 3 free per day already! That really makes up for the loss of prizes in the PvP and loss of silver from collecting from your mutants. I lost approximately a million a day from that! One stinking jackpot token does NOT do it!!! Get real! I so wish I could get my money back that I wasted on this game now. Their support sucks completely!

EPIC FAIL, Kobojo!

Karr1981
04-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi Jayson,

We released a fix today so im hopeful you are now able to log in, please pm me and we can discuss in more detail.

We are aware of the issues some users have with our CS system and atre actively preparing to move to a much better system in the coming weeks, along with this we are growing the CS team so players can expect an overall improvement in the service provided.

Chris

Cheryl Tilbury
04-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I just want to give a huge shout out and Thanks to the folks at Kobojo for fixing my Buck Maurice problem in a very fast and classy way. I am literally stunned but in a good way :). Thank you much!!! :lemo:
Gothartica

Karr1981
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM
I just want to give a huge shout out and Thanks to the folks at Kobojo for fixing my Buck Maurice problem in a very fast and classy way. I am literally stunned but in a good way :). Thank you much!!! :lemo:
Gothartica

THanks for the feedback Cheryl, we hope to continue improving our service

Thomas Ankin
04-12-2014, 05:32 PM
I still can't play
Ever since the error page was showing up a few weeks ago i've not been able to play the game
When is this going to be fixed as it's been nearly three weeks since i've been able to play?
:)