PDA

View Full Version : Few Tricks on Getting Rare Mutants

White Saber
11-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi, many people complaints to the devs about how low the chances on getting the rare mutants. and I will share a little bit of my experience on breeding rare mutants.

A little tips on reading this: when I said
a. Bad/Low Chance: Around 10-20% of chance
b. Moderate Chance: around 20-30% of chance
c. High Chance: around 30-40% of chance
d: Very High Chance: Around 40-50% of chance
e. Double Genes: A cross breeding using at least 1 gene similar to each other. ex: Cyber-Necro+Necro-Saber
f. Mixed Genes: A cross breeding without any gene similar to each other. ex: Cyber-Necro+Mythic-Galactic
g. Twin Genes: A cross breeding using both of the gene were similar. ex: Cyber-Necro+Cyber-Necro

1. Use double genes (but not mixed genes) to have moderate chance of rare mutants.
Examples:
Enforcer+ Dire Despot (Good)
Dire Despot+ Deadbot (Good)
Cerberus+ Enforcer (Bad)

2. Use Pure Genes to have moderate chance of rare mutants
Examples:
Leech Lord+ Astro Surfer (Good)
Nordic Knightmare+ Kaiju Kitty (Good)
Demon + Android (Quite Good)
Zombie + Robot (Bad)

3. Use Stars to add around 10% of rare chance

4. Use Rare + Rare to have high chance (if mixed genes) or very high chance (if double genes) or beyond very high chance (if twin genes)
Examples:
Blade Banshee + Xenos (High Chance)
Rakshasa + Dracus Nobilis (Very High Chance)
Grim Reapress+Grim Reapress (Beyond Very High)

5. There is a rumor that spending gold to speed up the breeding process can also boost the rare chance. But I can only give you the info, I don't dare giving you the estimation of the boost

6. Another rumor says that upgrading your breeding center will also boost rare breeding chance.

7. Use single + double genes to have moderate chance of rare mutants. ex. Robot + Enforcer

8. Try using win-win solution trick on getting PvP or Legendary Mutants. ex. Supernovus + Behemoth or Sirenia + Crypt Wraith or Buck Maurice + Behemoth ,etc

Q & A Section (Based from what I usually get)

Q:What about Legendary, Secret or PvP mutants? do they have the same principle?
A:Only for principle 3 (Using Stars) and 5 (rumor about spending gold) and rule 8 (win-win solution trick). other than that, they has different rule for each mutants which I will not explain because I'm also still studying its pattern

Q: Did mutants order in "Correct Parents Breeding" will affect the result?
A:No, they are not. This rumor has been proven to be bogus. In the end, the results are always based on your luck. I tried to breed my bronze bushi by the reverse breeding order. I got mine with Zomborg+Stealthbot (the "original" order were Stealthbot+Zomborg) turns out they are the same

Q: I tried your guide and suggestion but I still fails at getting the mutants I wanted..
A:Again, this is a "trick" on getting it. In the end, it's roughly based on your climate of luck

Q:How to determine is the mutant has an elite version or not?
A:Check your mutopedia, find the picture(or silhouette) of the mutant. check the left side of it does it has a star shaped silhouette or not. if yes that mean they has, if not that mean they doesn't

Q:So, do rare mutants were the strongest?
A:Sadly, no... Rare mutants is mostly just for collection or just to show off to other players. I have Gold Grim Reapress (which she was freakin cool), but turns out she wasn't as strong as I imagined (she always dies first). The strongest mutant (by my knowledge) is PvP reward mutants (10% stronger than ordinary mutant). So again, rare doesn't equal strong... they just to be collected or to show off or just for a pride of breeder

Regards from me: I hope it'll help many people and good luck! :)
if you have questions or critics simply ask from replies and I will try to answer it based on my experience, Enjoy~

Shawn BM
11-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Lets try ur experience.I will post pic if ur ideas work for me .

Good Job ,sir

Sucipto Kristianto
11-05-2013, 04:23 PM
worth trying :) thanks for this mate. :)

White Saber
11-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Updated! :)

Martin Hadisurya
11-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Thanks.. this info really help, eventhough i haven't try it, since i get a difficult to get rare mutant like dracus or cling..

Khoro Fung
11-07-2013, 05:18 AM
testing Nargie

Patrick Tuggle
11-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Cool. I had a feeling it worked that way.

Samir Demirovic
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
so if i want to breed a bronze thor...

the combination of thor+gandophus+bronze star is better then thor+valkyrie?

i have tryed different combinations with no luck.
thor+knightmare(silver)
thor+valkyrie(bronze)
thor+gandophus(silver)

im still trying because i whant thor!!!^^
any suggestions for combinations?

Bradford Dawson
11-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Most "rare" mutants so far I've gotten in, about, one or two tries. But Deus Machina keeps eluding me. Do you know if there's a certain way to get Deus Machina?

White Saber
11-08-2013, 10:59 AM
@samir: like I said, legendary mutants has different rule on each other.. which I still don't get it about its pattern. but, my suggestion is try with nordic/pit lord + add star + use gold to speed it up...
@brawford: try use rule 3,4,5... in my opinion, something like reptoid+ dracus nobilis + star+ gold speedup.. or etc, etc

Aarick Boris Luthor
11-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Mutant Classifications explained by a dev somewhere else on this forum. I put my opinion of the chances of breeding each type either common or rare. this mostly explains why some can't be elite bronze silver gold etc. Pretty much the astrology mutants and a few of the ones they sell in shop like the jack 'O' Lantern or Goliath can't be breed as bronze, silver or gold.

Here are the different classifications of Mutants available in the game;

Organic: common
Breedable with a high percentage chance.
Color: Green

Exotic: rare
Breedable with a low percentage chance.
Color: Yellow

Top Secret: rare
Breedable with correct parents
Color: Orange

Hardened: rare or common
First released as PVP reward - Only Breedable using itself as parent to breed Elite versions
Color: Red

Legendary: rare
Unique Mutants made available in the shop - Only Breedable using itself as parent to breed Elite versions
Color: Blue

Zodiac:
Exclusive Mutants released to coincide with the Zodiac signs - Non Breedable
Color: Purple

PS go to the mutopedia and click on the pic of the mutant. even if you don't have it you the pedia still shows if they can have stars. it will be black 3 or 4 of em if you can make em bronze silver or gold but you can see the goliath for example doesn't have the spot for stars to the left of its pic.

PPS I can't figure out where you see the colors. in the shop the only background color is based in their base gene. in mutopedia or viewing your own mutants or looking at your base there is no background color and skin tone etc has nothing to do with if it is a legendary or a zodiac. that part is a mystery

Corkus Vinkus
11-08-2013, 09:51 PM
yo guys i've got a question regarding jack' o lantern.
Is it possible to breed him not for an elite version that i know but for a plain jack o lantern?

White Saber
11-09-2013, 05:08 AM
a little trick on seeing whether the mutant has elite version or not:
when you has done hatching or the mutant was still in the incubator, check your mutopedia.
at mutopedia's screen, find the mutant's picture and check on it's left side...
if the left side has star shaped shadows, so there are elite version for them, if not, then they doesn't

@corkus: like I was explained he doesn't have star shaped shadow on it's left side of picture. so he doesn't have an elite version

Noel Anthony Acevedo
11-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Do you know how to get a bronze, single gene mutant? Such as the beast.

White Saber
11-10-2013, 07:26 AM
noel: the best way is using 2 of them (beast+beast) and i am too still trying in figuring it out

Sucipto Kristianto
11-10-2013, 01:41 PM
i think we cannot get the elite single gene mutants.. if we did can get them the chance are super small that after 120+ breeding attempt i did.. i havent got even one. :)

White Saber
11-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Edited, added Rumor about PvP and Legendary Mutants :encouragement:

Satria Bagus Pratama
11-15-2013, 06:57 PM
this info should be sticked up

Christian Munive
11-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi. To have a greater chance of getting an elite version of a basic mutant, try breeding a single gene one with a double gene one (for example: to get a Bronze Warrior, try breeding a lvl 10+ Warrior and a lvl 10+ Nordic Knightmare with a Bronze Star). Hope it helps.

EDIT: Also... thanks a lot to the OP for the information posted! :applouse:

Aarick Boris Luthor
11-16-2013, 10:07 AM
noel: the best way is using 2 of them (beast+beast) and i am too still trying in figuring it out

Elite single gene's are the Rarest. I have seen a bronze Alien and Bronze Beast plus they sold silver Beasts at one point. Use 2 single gene's and pray. I am guessing it is a 3% or 1% chance of elite single gene...

And if you bother to read what I posted earlier in this thread under the PS you see I told you to go to Mutopedia and look at the outline of the mutant, if it can be breed as elite there will be spots for 3 stars to the left of the image.

White Saber
11-18-2013, 03:31 PM
updated! rule 6-8~ enjoy~ :listening_headphone

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
11-21-2013, 02:57 PM
so if i'm going to cross breed bronze behemoth + bronze supernovus i'll have a good % to obtain a silver behemoth?? or even a silver supernovus? and it changes something if i put behemoth after supernovus?

White Saber
11-22-2013, 02:27 AM
@francesco: yes, you will have a very good chance on getting either supernovus or the behemoth itself. and no, the order of the mutants will not affect the breeding result. It was a quite used rumor (the mutant order for better chance of correct parents breeding), but it was turned out to be bogus.... so again, the mutant order will not affect the correct parents mutant result

Christian Munive
11-22-2013, 04:01 AM
Thanks a lot White Saber. I could get a bronze Dracus Nobilis after many, many tries (using a Beast and a Demon as parents), by breeding a Grim Reapress with a Kaiju Kitty. It really seems like rare mutants like the Grim Reapress rise the odds of obtaining other rare mutants :).

11-22-2013, 01:39 PM
so which mutant u think is better to use for obtain a behemoth?
(for obtain my bronze one i used, 1st bronze nordic and failed, 2nd silver bounty bug and failed again, 3rd astrosurfer and worked)
i don't know is i have to use supernovus because (if i'm unlucky as usual) i have a good chance to obtain a not very usefull silver supernovus or even a bounty bug or astrosurfer...

Markus Walter
11-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Warrior and Nordic Nightmare had kind of a 50% Chance for me. 2 Tries on each one and now I have him silver n-n

Reichstein N. Cadua
11-23-2013, 01:02 AM
thank you sir, about your post #8, when i bred my Sirenia and Lichlock, i got C'thlig, maybe, your post #8 is true!!!

White Saber
11-23-2013, 06:10 AM
@christian: no problem, and yes if you already has a rare mutant, it'll be easier to breed another rare (rule #4)
@francesco: well I would suggest a supernovus, (so at least you won't dump your silver star it if you got supernovus and it was much-much faster) or try with shellshock.. but the chance was better for using supernovus, or yes like markus said, use single genes like warrior/alien... it's quite better than the other
@reichstein: ahaha thanks, but the truth is rule #8 is for getting correct parents mutant. in your case probably the effect of rule #1. sirenia+ lichlock= Galactic-Necro+Necro-Mythic

White Saber
11-23-2013, 06:50 AM
UPDATE! Q&A Section (so people won't ask the same thing twice to me) xD

11-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Thx alot White

Tommy Whitsett
11-25-2013, 03:01 AM
is there something im missing on breeding bronze star buck maurice ive done nordic n buck atleast 30 times buck and warrior 15-20 times and buck maurice and buck maurice 30 times actual count and all i keep getting nordic nightmare if any one can help it would be appreciated

White Saber
11-25-2013, 03:59 AM
if I not mistaken, buck maurice is counted as Correct Parents AND Rare Mutant. I suggest try it by using rare mutant with saber gene... such as blade banshee, rakshasa, stealthbot, martian marrauder, gandholpus or thor.. I wish you the best~

White Saber
11-29-2013, 06:05 PM
up and up~ xD

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 10:42 PM
NICE...this is the kinda information we need other players sharing.

Andrew Solva Lundin
02-26-2015, 12:02 AM
I noticed this was an old post. Any development on a more toned method to obtain Single Gene Elites?

Matthew Sherry
02-26-2015, 04:43 AM
All of this is 100% conjecture. Level 3 Breeding Center, 5 Bronze Techno Taoists from Android/Blood Berry. Got Deus Machina first try with Robot/Demon. The only actual fact is that upgrading your breeding center does increase the chance of a rare because it tells you that. The only thing you need to know; level 3 breeding center and using only 2 genes, whether the mutants are single or double, will give you the best chance to breed what you want. Thats it.

Also huge Necro. Do we have rules for necro posting?

I noticed this was an old post. Any development on a more toned method to obtain Single Gene Elites?
People have had the most luck using single genes to breed single genes from what I've read, but there is no evidence to back this up aside from what people tell you. Double genes might work just as well.

David Deal
02-26-2015, 01:55 PM
A single gene always has to be involved to get a single gene. 2doubles will never give a single.

Matthew Sherry
02-27-2015, 01:31 AM
A single gene always has to be involved to get a single gene. 2doubles will never give a single.
Are you sure? How do you know.

Master Blaster
02-27-2015, 02:51 AM
Are you sure? How do you know.

You can breed a Zombie + Leech Lord and possibly get another Zombie
But you can never Breed a Leech Lord + Leech Lord and get a Zombie.

David Deal
02-27-2015, 03:16 AM
Are you sure? How do you know.im resisting saying, "your mom told me" but I can't lol