PDA

View Full Version : MGG eats very big memory

Ely Cruz
04-06-2014, 07:00 PM
I do have filled all my rooftop space, and it eats 600MB~1GB of my ram running in google chrome. Is there anyway to reduce it or at least makes the flash graphics low, so that it won't be lag.

Konark Revandkar
04-07-2014, 10:45 AM
I do have filled all my rooftop space, and it eats 600MB~1GB of my ram running in google chrome. Is there anyway to reduce it or at least makes the flash graphics low, so that it won't be lag.

finally someone who knows my pain
It so ridiculous that other games work smoothly and a facebook app like MGG has to die like 3 times at start up and atleast 4 times ingame. I loose tag of high fame tags because of this.and this issues is being dragged my Kobojo for more then half a year or i think even more.
the whole problem is the rooftop,All the mutants are just stand there look at eat other eating whole sale cu space for no reason i also suspect the data base and compound or something is just big or that eats more then it should.Rooftop! yes, The animation is sloppy the cpu is 60 degrees and climbing.The games size is 1gb and its lagging.
I dont care if MGG has gaming computers or any fancy piece of toaster it uses to make the game.if not working im more them 100 pcs it their problem and they should fix it
You know what other game eats 600mb to 1gb of my ram and 75% - 95% of my core?? TESV Skyrim with 200 modes :P

Brian Rooney
04-09-2014, 04:01 AM
Yeah, that's a valid problem.
Although, I think this game runs on rule of cool...
Besides, would you like to just stare at static characters all the time, even when they do battle?