PDA

View Full Version : Win the Jackpot!!!!

Alaric Viola
04-09-2014, 09:15 PM
So, I'm a noob. I just started playing a little over two weeks ago. I'm doing pretty good though. My problem though is the Jackpot thingy. See, down at the bottom right hand corner is a little circular icon that, when I hover over it says, "Click Here To Win The Super Jackpot".

Well, I clicked it and I didn't win the Super Jackpot. Instead, it sent me to this slot machine thingy and then gave me some mutosterone..............

Where I come from, we call that the old bait and switch. You tell me you're gonna give me one thing and instead you give me something else.............

I hope you'll take my complaint seriously and give me the super jackpot you promised when I clicked that icon. I'll be awaiting your reply patiently, but not too patiently. I'm part German and patience isn't one of our stronger points. In fact, a lack of patience may have been the cause of two world wars.

Anyway, as I said above, I eagerly await your positive response to my complaint.

Sincerely,

Fuma Hanzo:single_eye:

Darren Reece
04-10-2014, 12:33 PM
hi dude it just brings you to the jackpot slots which is where you could win the jackpot ive spent 30 on the thing and aint won on it but got reactor tokens gold exp jar and silver and a few monsters and musterone i mostly got silver then used the reacter tokens and got some more monsters now i have 4 of the same monsters and have asked them if they could either give me back my tokens or change the monsters over to the ones i dont have but still waiting for a response i dont think they can be bothered

Alaric Viola
04-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Darren, several of us came from another game that EA sunset. This was parody. You'll get used to our brand of humor in time.