PDA

View Full Version : what the fuck is this motherfucker Mutants: Genetic Gladiators...?

Nl X PrEss
04-14-2014, 05:36 PM
pvp is nt fair

Strugari Constantin
04-14-2014, 10:08 PM
motherfucker Mutants: Genetic Gladiators it's your fucking system ....?? i spin mutants super heroes with 2 rector token, but i had fucking leech-lord 3rd times ....??? what the fuck... is this your fuckin game...??? motherfucker Mutants: Genetic Gladiators....back my rector token... or ban me and suck my dick.... i don't care...

Don't be frustrated please.....we all been there but we continue playing and we receved our reward for it :)...
keep calm and continue playing the game...:)

Wayne Bane Harvey
04-14-2014, 11:29 PM
motherfucker Mutants: Genetic Gladiators it's your fucking system ....?? i spin mutants super heroes with 2 rector token, but i had fucking leech-lord 3rd times ....??? what the fuck... is this your fuckin game...??? motherfucker Mutants: Genetic Gladiators....back my rector token... or ban me and suck my dick.... i don't care...

WOW can you say cry baby ?? damn i spent about 30+ tokens trying to complete gothic set and got about 6 captain peace before i finishing hero set but hey shit happens thats part of the game. Get over it, move on and stop crying like a little girl.

Aaron Hartley
04-14-2014, 11:42 PM
I feel bad for you, man... Must SUCK to be you.

Not because of anything that happened to you in the game, but because of the fact that you're clearly a complete ass-hat.

Why don't you drink a nice tall glass of "shut-the-fuck-UP"... and move on.

There are 2,453 things wrong with this game... I give a shit about 5 of them... (And let me break this to you SOFTLY.... ) YOU, are NOT one of the FIVE...

Have a nice day... Or don't... I don't care... (Douchebag...)

-ZC

DISCO
04-15-2014, 12:17 AM
hey devs!! why are you posting obscenities? oh wait...its some random whiner posting in dev only section and its been up all day mwahahahaha ouch!!! my cold sore!!!

Andy 'Akey' Atkinson
04-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Do I detect a hint of anal pain in this post? Stop whining you sore losing faggot!

Aaron Hartley
04-15-2014, 12:21 AM
hey devs!! why are you posting obscenities? oh wait...its some random whiner posting in dev only section and its been up all day mwahahahaha ouch!!! my cold sore!!!

You failed to include the code word, "Vagina-Basket", so your response will be ignored...

(I would also have accepted "Hail Hydra"... But would most like have killed you in your sleep.)

DISCO
04-15-2014, 12:29 AM
You failed to include the code word, "Vagina-Basket", so your response will be ignored...

(I would also have accepted "Hail Hydra"... But would most like have killed you in your sleep.)

Ah the ultimate convo killing/chat breaking code word...we re just starting arent we?

Jackie Sheen
04-15-2014, 02:20 AM

Back in the day a father would take his son aside and teach him the fine arts, you you know the ones- womanizing, gambling, drinking and of course conversation. It seems your father failed you son.

Akatsuki
04-15-2014, 04:54 AM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for gold, I can tell you I don't have it. what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired by being a cheeky bastard. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give a Dezinger as pvp reward, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will troll you.

Alaric Viola
04-15-2014, 06:09 AM
Dammit! You guys left nothing for me to say!

Carry on............... Carry on............... Carrion.................

Dominik Krantz
04-15-2014, 10:01 AM
are you one of them...?? then suck it 1st....
and who still can't tolerate, my middle finger only for you....

Come on save that middle finger for yourself too, too much dedicated loving will be bad for your health.
:pirate: