PDA

View Full Version : Change how Tags work. We want to choose our own Tag, please comment to help us change

Johnfee
04-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Are you tired of your friends telling you that your tag is crap, are you clueless of how to use a certain mutant for your Tag team, or still trying to figure out how to set your strongest mutant as your Tag team attack. Well we are too. So please join our cause, and help us to make a difference, we need to be able to set our tag, or at least know how to set our Tag, and we are all tired of this complicated way that the Tag works. Please comment your Ideas, your thoughts, and your frustrations here, and help us to make a difference... :witless:

Djim33
04-16-2014, 05:00 AM
where can i see my tag ?

Colt45
04-16-2014, 01:46 PM
The current system does not work at all. Please give us the ability to choose our tags.

Ryan Pinner
04-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Great game but one of the major frustrations in playing is the tag-team system and how tags are selected for your in-game friends.
The basic understanding is that your tag will be the mutant that has the highest star/level and in case of all mutants being the same level/star,it will be whoever has maxed on xp last.With different members of a team leveling/maxing on xp at different times,and with upgrades to the evolution center,this obviously this creates a system that is randomised and difficult to accurately predict.
The ability to choose your own tag and tell your allies what that tag is would vastly improve gameplay and make playing a more enjoyable experience for all players and therefore keep them playing.

Abi Morley
04-16-2014, 09:39 PM
It doesn't even remain as the mutant you leveled last, I last leveled an Ivory Hanzo and my current tag is a Virgon! I agree with changing the tag system, it feels very randomised at the moment.

Gerald Duren
04-20-2014, 06:22 AM
The tag system sucks, needs to allow for players to choose a set of three like a pvp team, then who uses you as a tag should be able to choose one of the three.

wrduardo
04-24-2014, 05:59 PM
While I do think it needs some changes, do you even realize what you are suggesting? If you allow choosing of a tag, or a choice between three tags, or whatever then no one should EVER lose a pvp match when they are the attacker.

Using a tag would basically read "insta-kill target opponent's creature" because chances are it would be 50% effective.

I have a better solution: REMOVE TAGS FROM PVP

As it stands, I don't see any way for Tags to neither be OP nor RANDOM, so just take them out of PVP all together. Force people to balance teams without relying on a once a day tag for their wins or defense tags to prevent losses.

Jim OftheMountains
05-01-2014, 06:45 AM
While I do think it needs some changes, do you even realize what you are suggesting? If you allow choosing of a tag, or a choice between three tags, or whatever then no one should EVER lose a pvp match when they are the attacker.

Using a tag would basically read "insta-kill target opponent's creature" because chances are it would be 50% effective.

I have a better solution: REMOVE TAGS FROM PVP

As it stands, I don't see any way for Tags to neither be OP nor RANDOM, so just take them out of PVP all together. Force people to balance teams without relying on a once a day tag for their wins or defense tags to prevent losses.

This, so much. PvP tags are the worst. I hate attacking someone that it looks like I should be able to beat, only to have them tag in a lvl 30 gold friend and wipe me out on the first hit. Having a thousand friends with high level mutants should not be the deciding factor in the tournament. As it is, I have basically given up on trying to get anywhere in PvP, since I am not going to waste my facebook profile or create a whole new one just for the sake of one game. If there were no tags in PvP, it would be a much more strategic game and more even playing field.