PDA

View Full Version : Captain Peace

Larry Larsson
04-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, I just got Captain Peace from the Hero Reactor.
He's now at lvl. 15. How can I change him to a silver Bronze or Gold ?

Djim33
04-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Sadly, you just can't.

let's hop one day .....

Larry Larsson
04-19-2014, 03:35 PM
Let's Hope, I'd love to see what kind of Dammage a gold Captain Peace could do(Mwaaaaaaa)

kittymeow1234567
04-22-2014, 07:00 AM
congrats on captain piece. i wanted that guy for a while now. i have been trying and still trying. i wrote a letter to this game cuz i was frustrated in getting same copies or mutants from the red token spinning game. we have to battle a lot to get only one red token and when we finally get to spin i get copies of same mutants. very frustrating. i hope the game writers read these and view our comments . i wish that they would let up on the good stuff . i spend real money and time and i keep getting same mutants. i would love to get captain peace and some others i have been trying for a while now. also in my opinion i think it would be cool if game writers would some how allow or incorporate in game that fellow team players would be allowed to swap mutants. these mutants are like collections to me and there are some i wish i could swap with my team mates. and vice versa. i am not speaking for myself but my fellow game players has voiced the same wish too.

kittymeow1234567
04-24-2014, 07:25 AM
Omg. i finally got Captain Peace. i cant believe it!!. awsome. it was just couple days ago i was posting how i wanted this guy so bad. and here it is i got him. is this by chance i got him . or do game writers read our posts . and i got one. hmmmm. however way i got him. i am happy. awsome!!! if not by chance then thanks. :pirate:

Larry Larsson
04-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Hey Kitty, congrats on finally winnig Capt. Peace.
Now can anyone tell me how to upgrade the Collosses from the hero collection to a silver or a gold?
God Bless,
Larry

wrduardo
04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
If you look, you will see that Captain Peace already has gold star level stats at base level, above that of even a Zodiac mutant. It is this reason precisely why he is so broken in PVP, because you will go into a fight with an opponent ranked as silver star average mutant, but they will really have 2 gold stars and a captain peace.

Also, as far as breeding the others, I believe that you breed the alt arts just like any other mutant, but that they count as gold stars, but I may be wrong about that...