PDA

View Full Version : Mobile version issue

Ilija Duvnjak
04-21-2014, 08:10 PM
anyhow the new tablet app is horrible not to mention the ai on it is bad the enemies use moves that don't make sense , the game isn't even the same as on facebook , the dmg isn't always the same and theres unpredictability involved thats not that big of a deal what is though is the 2 wave fights where if your mutants dies in the first round its alive in the second even though it doesn't exist and you can use its attack , now you might say why i'm complaining about that it makes the game easier , well i normally wouldn't if some idiot didn't program the anti hack tool like that , and now i got banned for 48 hours without even using a stupid hack i just played the game on your own idiotic app and got banned , if this is how you treat your customers i hope this company goes to the ground soon , so i would suggest you get some semi decent coders so that you don't screw over half of your playing population

Karr1981
04-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi,

Sorry to hear this has happened to you, we are looking into the issue, please contact me directly at cdye@kobojo.com and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks,

Chris

Jhonnel Donato TiLo
04-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Please fix the force Close in mobile Mutants i want Oriax ... thanks

Christian Earl Eraņa
04-26-2014, 04:46 AM
I updated the app on my phone and it still force closes on its own. Btw, I'm using an old Samsung GT-S5360 with an android version of 2.3.5 that has the Gingerbread OS(That's the operating system right?), if there's something I need to install or anything can you tell me? I'm playing the game very often and I'm installing the app on my phone just for Oriax, can't I just get the mutant by just having the app installed?

Cleve Collado
04-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Just have a question about the "Launch a Player Versus Player, Global Tournament Fight" quest. I followed the direction and clicked the fight button and even launched a couple of fights and won some too. But i still have not "completed" the quest. Please advise.:frog: